2008 Ducati Hypermotard

Dubguy85

Selling my Duc to get something else... This lasted me all year! :) only has like 2400 miles though.. haha.. It was in MINT MINT shape until about 2 weeks ago when my neighbor dropped it in the driveway... Actually barely did anything.. Broke the hand guard (He's buying the replacement) and put a nickel size scratch on the upper fairing. (He's replacing that too)

OR price is $7250 for the fixed hyper with new fairing and handguard

OR price as is for $6750

Pics

Before pic

hyper.jpg

Pics taken today

hyper1.jpg

hyper5.jpg

hyper3.jpg

hyper2.jpg

hyper6.jpg

Edited by Dubguy85

just curious why the price diff if he's fixing it all?

Cause I haven't ordered the parts.. I'm trying to find them used on Ducati forums to save him some money.. dealer cost was $900 to fix those to little things... He said he'd pay but I'm not out to get anyone.. It devalued my bike.. I would either sell it for cheaper, and just make him give me $500, or fix it and sell it for more.. The bike is worth 7500 to 8000 all day long..

Hypers are fun as hell. Free Bump. I already have a monster with practically the same motor though.

Here, I'll even give a free picture of how cool you could look on a hyper. Buy it, track it, prosper!!! You'd be hard pressed to find a bike that is more fun on the street. Just my humble opinion.

IMG_9646.JPG

• 1 month later...