Handgun raffle

bandit12

I just thought I would let everyone know that I ran across a raffle on two Ruger Vaquero Emiliano Zapata limited edition .45 LC revolvers. I figured that $20 bucks for 2 pistols would be worth a chance, even if you aren't into single action they would make good trading stock. Take a ride on your bike and check them out, they are at;

Navarone Sports Guns and Ammo

806 E. State St.

Newcomerstown, Ohio 43832

Hours- Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri 10-6

Wed, Sat 10-4 Closed Sun

Hope I'm not breaking any rules here but I thought it would be a deal for the gun guys here to check out.

Here is a cell phone pic of one of the revolvers.

Good luck trading those for something you would want Porter. Those fall into a special niche and would be hard to move for a nice semi auto pistol. IMO

They are a niche gun for sure but what I was thinking was that if the winner didn't want them I'm sure that a person into that type of handgun would probably jump at the chance to buy one or both for maybe $500-550 each, I would think that a standard Vaquero would bring that new. I'm going to take a chance, what the heck, a Christmas present for each kid for $20.

jporter12, what kind of handgun are you looking for?

Edited by bandit12

They are a niche gun for sure but what I was thinking was that if the winner didn't want them I'm sure that a person into that type of handgun would probably jump at the chance to buy one or both for maybe $500-550 each, I would think that a standard Vaquero would bring that new. I'm going to take a chance, what the heck, a Christmas present for each kid for $20.

jporter12, what kind of handgun are you looking for?

Not sure yet. Probably something compact, as I would eventually like to get a CCW permit. I need to get through this tough spot of work being slow before I can do anything though.