Lady talking on cell phone at a theatre... In a Charlie Chaplin movie????

Casper

I saw this too, its on the main page of yahoo. I'm betting she was listening to a little handheld radio, or was she?????? Better call the Fringe Division.

EDIT: Went and watched the footage you linked, that was different than what I saw on yahoo, this one shows it in slow mo over and over

again and zoomed in. It is weird cause the person IS talking to it, not just listening to it!

Edited by SWing'R

http://beckerexhibits.wustl.edu/did/20thcent/index.htm

Nuff said.. No one proposed that the woman may be a bit off her rocker as well talking to herself.

Also the comments said it best

First caution: it's a hearing aid device.

Second caution: film maker (it's what they do, folks)

He owns a production company. The first minute is self promotion about award winning films and company name. Like sending a resume to George Lucas. Well it worked. It is on Youtube and the CBC news. and probably a host of other shows. Someone will figure out that it's a sham. But not before he gets his 15 minutes of fame, which may lead to something bigger for him. Good marketing job sir!

http://beckerexhibits.wustl.edu/did/20thcent/index.htm

Nuff said.. No one proposed that the woman may be a bit off her rocker as well talking to herself.

Also the comments said it best

First caution: it's a hearing aid device.

Second caution: film maker (it's what they do, folks)

He owns a production company. The first minute is self promotion about award winning films and company name. Like sending a resume to George Lucas. Well it worked. It is on Youtube and the CBC news. and probably a host of other shows. Someone will figure out that it's a sham. But not before he gets his 15 minutes of fame, which may lead to something bigger for him. Good marketing job sir!

Hey, I said she might have been talking to herself. ;)

IF it was a time traveler, wouldn't it be a smaller cell phone? I mean we have small cell phones now and can't time travel(that the general public knows of). I don't think they have been that big since the 80s?

And on a side note, I love Charlie Chaplin movies. My grandparents used to take me to the Ohio Theater when I was young and we'd watch one of his movies. Loved walking up to see the gigantic organ under the stage. Lots of good memories for me.

IF it was a time traveler, wouldn't it be a smaller cell phone? I mean we have small cell phones now and can't time travel(that the general public knows of). I don't think they have been that big since the 80s?

And on a side note, I love Charlie Chaplin movies. My grandparents used to take me to the Ohio Theater when I was young and we'd watch one of his movies. Loved walking up to see the gigantic organ under the stage. Lots of good memories for me.

Have you seen my droid x? Its the size of a notebook lol