New From Blue Rock, Ohio

Beegreenstrings

Hello, My name is Bill and I am addicted to Riding :D

All joking aside I am actually addicted. Physically I have been ridign since I was 5. That would be 32 years now :nono:

My dad started me out on a little honda trail 50, which I still have. Does not run as good as it used to but does still run.

I raced for a number of years and even had some good sponsors along the way! Tore the daylights and my patella clean out of my leg at a race one day and that was enough for a while. Over a year in a leg brace and one doctor that wanted to amputate :eek:

Stayed away from the bikes for a while and decided to race the 4 wheel kind. had my fun there as well but there was always the drive to get back on 2 wheels.

Picked up, what was one of my original cr250r's a few months back. Traded the last quad for the xr650l and have been on two wheels ever since.

If for nothing else the two wheels helps the stress of my job blow off before I get home! I have only put 2000 miles on my truck this year! WOOHOO!

I enjoy trap shooting with my fiance and in different leagues. I definately love my english springer spaniels (Grace Graham Zoey and Molly) and bird hunting with them or just playing ball in the yard. I am a competitive archer for a local shop and numerous other sponsors (like Vortex Optics, if you have not heard of them please look them up! you will not be disappointed)! Trust me on that one! I have literally switched every scope I own and that is a lot!

Welcome.. Another rider, racer, hunter, archer. You'll fit in well.

Vortex huh.. Im planning on ordering one of their Viper PST's just as soon as they are released. What to help a brother out? :)

Im not a competitive archer but would always love someone else to shoot with or learn a few things. I do participate in long range shooting competitions. 0-1200 yards and sometimes 1760+ yards. (1 mile+)

FYI. Vortex has been making quite a name for themselves in the long range community. Especially after the release of their Vortex Razor which I wish I had the coin to buy. Also if you ever need any gunsmithing done, let me know as one of my buddies is probably one of the best smiths in ohio.

Edited by flounder

FYI. Vortex has been making quite a name for themselves in the long range community. Especially after the release of their Vortex Razor which I wish I had the coin to buy. Also if you ever need any gunsmithing done, let me know as one of my buddies is probably one of the best smiths in ohio.

I love the few I got my hands on. There is a new set of turrents that I just got my hands on. my "guy" I have contact with at the factory turned me onto them! Custom engraved for my bullet weight and drop. windage just about anything you want. Not really made for the Mil dots but do work well. That is what both of mine are. One is a 6-24x44mm Viper on the rifle I built the other is a 6.5-24x50mm crossfire on my 93T .17 HMR

Yeah man we will have to get together. I will never have fingers pointed at me for being afraid to send lead down range! :D

I love the few I got my hands on. There is a new set of turrents that I just got my hands on. my "guy" I have contact with at the factory turned me onto them! Custom engraved for my bullet weight and drop. windage just about anything you want. Not really made for the Mil dots but do work well. That is what both of mine are. One is a 6-24x44mm Viper on the rifle I built the other is a 6.5-24x50mm crossfire on my 93T .17 HMR

Yeah man we will have to get together. I will never have fingers pointed at me for being afraid to send lead down range! :D

Yup. You definitely have to come out shooting with us.

No, no neons. I had some funky blue headlight in it. Changed it out when I put it up for sale, hope it sells soon I want the rc51 I was looking at in Pittsburgh so I can tear it down before spring.

I think I passed you Saturday. Were you headed for Zanesville? I was coming home from work. Maybe passed you by green acres. I was in a blue wrangler with a grey top. That looked like a busa...