07 Suzuki GSXR 600

DALE DOBACK

Sounds like a good deal. Have the photo anywhere like Facebook? If so, just right click on the photo, then click "view photo". The copy the url in the address bar, and past it in the post on here. Get ahold of me if you need help.

not to get off topic I might be parting out my stock blue/white 06 600 fiarings and buying a set from delkavic for a custom paint job

I would also be doing a custom job. If I'm going to replace fairings, I'm going all out w/ an AFJ theme on them. Although, I could use yours for trackers...?

• 2 weeks later...
thinkin about pullin the trigger on a set myself. there are many to choose from on e-bay. just leary of paying the company in Hong Kong and them telling me 'we no have you money.' I know for my r6 heat shield must be used on the lower fairings or they will melt like a candle. the set i'm considering looks so sick. heres a set for the gsx.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-GSX-R-600-06-07-K6-Corona-Extra-Blk-WHT-Fairing-/180570914217?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a0add7da9 and the set i want.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/YAMAHA-99-00-01-02-YZF-R6-R6-YZFR6-fairing-bodywork-Z-/270649234197?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f03f39315

There is a company named delkevic and they have a US office in colorado. They still ship from china but they quality is very good and you have someone here to bitch at if they fuck up