XD 45ACP w/thumb safety FS/FT

jblosser

*** SOLD ***

So I mentioned my .45 in passing in another thread and it seems to have generated some interest. I hadn't planned on selling it, but since you guys seem interested:

- XD 45 Service 4" w/thumb safety

- Model XD9661HCSP06

- (4) 13 round magazines, S-A (OEM)

- Springer Precision trigger kit (polished sear, sear spring, trigger spring, trigger bar)

- S-A Essentials (mag holster, crappy speed loader, semi-crappy OWB holster), all as new, never used

- Approximately 400 rounds through, exactly 0 FTF/F

- Always cleaned/oiled

*** UPDATED: (2) 50 count Blazer Aluminum FMJ

- (1) 50 count WWB FMJ

- (1) 20 count Winchester Supreme Elite Bonded PDX1 JHP

New this gun can be found online for $450, on sale for $400.

13 round mags can be found for $25

Ammo above is $20/box

So, best case scenario for gun + 2 extra mags is $450 + tax + FFL fee if buying online.

Your special ORdN price is $425, FTF only, and that includes "free" bullets!

Interested in trade (+ $$ on your part) for a .22 pistol (think Buckmark, Neo, MkIII)

Also have a brand-new Crimson Trace for the XD 45 (won't fit any other gun), but due my lack of reading ability it doesn't fit the 45 w/thumb safety. If you take off the right-side thumb safety (where the laser is) it would fit. I haven't felt like breaking out my hacksaw - was going to be a wintertime project.

ORdN price $200 - these can be found online for $220 + shipping.

***edit - I'm in the central Ohio area. Saturday I'm free until 5-ish (OSU Hockey game); Sunday all day after 10 (gotta read the paper, drink a pot or two of java)

picture.php?albumid=1035&pictureid=12719picture.php?albumid=1035&pictureid=12718picture.php?albumid=1035&pictureid=12721picture.php?albumid=1035&pictureid=12720

Edited by jblosser
sold

Who installed that trigger kit? When that is installed, do you have to "fit" any of the stock parts or just the new pieces? IOW, can you put the stock pieces back in with no evidence of some hack grinding on the thing?

Seriously interested, that is the only thing that makes me hesitant. I have always wondered what it takes to qualify as a "gunsmith" - but have been afraid to ask.

When I bought the gun it was already installed, per the previous owner.

I just now sent him an e-mail asking your same questions.

From what I've read, there is little to no "fitting" involved.

I've sent boxes of rounds downrange w/o issue.

I honestly "feel" a slight difference on the trigger between my XD 9 Service and this pistol - could be the kit, could be the difference between a 9 and a 45, could just be in my head.

I'm more accurate with the 45, even though my 9 has a Crimson Trace. The CT seems, to me, to allow for faster target acquisition, but I still line up the dots when shooting.