Check Out These Sexy Mommas!

Big Green Valley

All you haterz have no idea what you're missing. :lol:
Id do a few of em... ha just saying
:idhitit:The best part about pregnant chicks is that they're horny as fuck' date=' their boobs are awesome, and you can't get them pregnant! :sex:[/quote']

I'd have to agree.

I think I am more disturbed by all your comments than the video... That's some sick shit.. All those girls where/are bar whores that accidentally got knocked up and still crave the attention... :nono: to the chick in the platforms.. Lol

Whats wrong with bar whores? :D

• Upvote 1

I think I am more disturbed by all your comments than the video... That's some sick shit.. All those girls where/are bar whores that accidentally got knocked up and still crave the attention... :nono: to the chick in the platforms.. Lol

Don't act like you weren't all giggity over that video. :p

You are stereotyping. Just because a woman is pregnant and in a bikini doesn't make her a "bar whore".

You are stereotyping. Just because a woman is pregnant and in a bikini doesn't make her a "bar whore".

I'm sorry but no self respecting woman is goin to prance around in a bikini while she is pregnant, unless she's used to that kind if attention. No way in hell!