Barn Building

ironbuttwannabe

Could of been a roller rink with a top shelf bar and barber shop with a stripper pole in the center. but cows r cool.
That would be kick ass! A roller rink full of strippers. Get on it Gump.
For sows not cows. Which are female pigs which are mothers. Wall was all finished yesterday
my bad

I think we're missing the point. The point being strippers on rollerskates giving haircuts while we drink top shelf liquor. :backtotopic:

• 3 weeks later...

1291318211.jpg

Hard to really see much with the snow, but colums were set on concrete. Then precast slats set to make the floor. Almost had a driver put a load of slats iin the creek but luckily we could pull it out with the dozer. It should go pretty fast with the trusses going up next week

Its been asked 4 times already but what the hell is the building for!!!

:dunno: ^ ^ Is that a question... Or an exclamation?? I'm so cornfused :D

Calm down flatfish... He said he wants us to play the guessing game

I'm guessing it's the new O.R bordello :cool:

1291318211.jpg

Hard to really see much with the snow, but colums were set on concrete. Then precast slats set to make the floor. Almost had a driver put a load of slats iin the creek but luckily we could pull it out with the dozer. It should go pretty fast with the trusses going up next week

So what's with the slats? For all the poo to drain down into? Then what? Is there access to underneath there?

Sorry... Just a city boy askin' questions some of you probably already know ;)

I think it would be for draining the poo, but won't the meat taste different if they aren't able to roll around in their own chit?

Correct, all manure and urine gets pushed through 1 inch slats. Pit is 8 feet deep then we will have to buy a pump to suck it out. I would venture to say 99% of pigs in USA can't really lay in their crap like you see pictures. If outside they like to lay and roll in it because it's the only way for them too cool. Pigs have no sweat glands. This barn will have cool cells which are pretty much swamp coolers like you see in Arizona.

1291318211.jpg

Damn, I thought you wouldve had sides and a roof on it by now?