Have you guys been on these roads

nochknstrps

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, I have a good place in the cincinnati area that's not too far from the KY border. Blake, I know you're looking for good twisties and I have some right at my door down there. For a full day though, northern KY has some good country roads with very little traffic. I posted a TOPO map on another thread to show you the terrain. I go down there a lot so we should definately hit up some of these roads.

• 4 weeks later...
NinjaNick, tell me more about these roads around Bellbrook, please. That sounds like the closest good ride of any distance for me.

They're about 20 minutes of 3-4hours of all the roads I'm talking about. I live in Kettering, so I normally start there and end up down in Blanchester. All roads a few don't even know how to get too because they never explore.

What do you want to know? You won't be able to find them if I knew the name of the roads. Where you at? I can show you sometime.

They're about 20 minutes of 3-4hours of all the roads I'm talking about. I live in Kettering, so I normally start there and end up down in Blanchester. All roads a few don't even know how to get too because they never explore.

What do you want to know? You won't be able to find them if I knew the name of the roads. Where you at? I can show you sometime.

Cool, that sounds fun, we'll have to ride down there sometime.

In Satellite image, that Lake looks pretty nice. It even has housing on Island on it. :cool:

Some of those islands have tight 30mph twisties on them, but it's pretty much all residential.

There's a nice road not too far west from there that I like to take, you see where 720 turns east, if you go straight there(south) towards 274, it follows a stream with some nice turns.

There are a few more to the south.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.2975,-83.97&spn=0.3,0.3&t=h&q=40.2975,-83.97

If you zoom in on Quincy, there's 73 that follows a stream to Tawawa-Maplewood Rd., then to the west, Herring Rd and on the other side of the river, Pence Rd.

Then just west of DeGraff from 235 north to 47 is Township 229.

And that's about it in this glacier-plained flat ass part of the state.:(

Some of those islands have tight 30mph twisties on them, but it's pretty much all residential.

There's a nice road not too far west from there that I like to take, you see where 720 turns east, if you go straight there(south) towards 274, it follows a stream with some nice turns.

There are a few more to the south.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.2975,-83.97&spn=0.3,0.3&t=h&q=40.2975,-83.97

If you zoom in on Quincy, there's 73 that follows a stream to Tawawa-Maplewood Rd., then to the west, Herring Rd and on the other side of the river, Pence Rd.

Then just west of DeGraff from 235 north to 47 is Township 229.

And that's about it in this glacier-plained flat ass part of the state.:(

i know where your at physco, i feel for ya man, i deliver to some metal shops up in your area you have alot of nice cruiser roads but thats about it.

i know where your at physco, i feel for ya man, i deliver to some metal shops up in your area you have alot of nice cruiser roads but thats about it.

It looks like river roads are where it's at up here, unless you're on a Softtail or DynaUltraSuperRoadGlide.:rolleyes: