I hate cagers

Casper

Guy on Columbus Racing posted this picture in his ad selling his Lotus:

And one last one of me enjoying some of the best driving roads in the country, State Route 555 in southern Ohio.

14040411333598366741289364340s1hiRO49we5YCwpNHYwO.JPG

Seriously.

We should start a picture thread for photos of dumbass cagers.

I don't know where that's at, but honestly, if I have line of sight I'll use whatever part of the road I damn well please.

Around here the height of the crops has a major effect on my speed in some sections.

And one last one of me enjoying some of the best driving roads in the country, State Route 555 in southern Ohio.

14040411333598366741289364340s1hiRO49we5YCwpNHYwO.JPG

Bolded it for ya.

As for using whatever part of the road you please, I'll remind you of that when you bitch about a car crossing the double yellow head on at you on your bike.

If I come around a corner in my truck and see you coming at me across the double yellow in your car, I'm aiming for you.

Likewise. What I meant was if I can't see that it's clear, I wouldn't be there, but in the context of that picture, you have no idea where that road comes from or goes.

• Upvote 1

pic is fixed, can't imagine why he'd be on the wrong side of the road if it's a clear straightaway, the only reason to cross lanes is to make a tight corner shallower...

and given that logic, I agree with our friendly ghost, that is one crazy cager fucktard.

I do this every time I'm on a bike, not gonna lie.

Hey, at least you are honest. I get tired of a lot of guys saying thy never do this or have never done that. Yeah, right... I've done some really stupid things on both a bike and a car. Guess I'm just a damn idiot...

It's 555. Have you not been on that road?

No, I haven't. If you say it's that crazy, I'll take your word for it. This is another thread I wish I hadn't posted in. For whatever reason last night I took offense to the villification of another random "cager" on what appears to be rather weak evidence. I'm over it, carry on, be safe out there.