Ky trip / invite

Guest MotoGP Tix

Guest MotoGP Tix

TSBR would love to host as many that would like to come to our annual Ky trip to my wife and i's property in Webbville Ky :

http://groups.msn.com/kyhomerental

The dates would be

LEAVE friday June 1st and you can stay all the way till the following wednesday..

Our property is AMAZING , the area is second to none.. No matter how much I have hyped the trip NO ONE has ever been let down..

The cost is JUST 20 bux per person , no matter how long you stay..

Coinciding with the trip TSBR has also reserved the BEST cabin at the GAP.

Cost to stay there is ( ruff estimate ) 1st night = 50 bux for a couple or a person.. 30 bux every day after that.. 200 bux MAX...

Pick and choose what you want to do... Go to JUST the GAP, just to KY.. A combo of both etc etc... The cabin is rented from SATURDAY the 2nd thru SAT the 9th...

TRUST me once you go your hooked, we keep it light and fun.. With both on and off bike activities.. nightly camp fires / drinking etc... Movie on the big screen etc etc..

((((((((((((( TSBR has strong rules about drinking and riding and they would of course be in effect for all that come ))))))))))))

I went to the KY trip last year and I promise you it is a trip that you will never forget. Hopefully gonna get to make it this year it is a blast. Sonny's propoerty is so amazing and the roads....WOW!!!!!! Love those KY roads.

I trailered mine down last year. Trust me that would be a long way to ride on a bike for sure, not syaing that it wouldnt be fun, but hauling stuff down that far on your back....prolly not a good idea. Had a blast though. We'll see if the tax man syas I can go or not LOL!!!!!!!!

I'll probably head down on friday morning like we did last year and then come back Monday afternoon but maybe only be able to stay till sunday, not sure. Either way it was a blast.... I though I could ride until I got down there, that's when I learned to ride no doubt.

Guest MotoGP Tix

Dont forget if you did want to bike all the way down there.. PLENTY of people could rut your stuff down there for you in there vehicles...

And there is open trailer spots...

(( is this TSBR v.2.0 ))

Hey Ohio Riders any interest ?

No biggie just throwing it out there..

The guys in TSBR look at it like WOW 20 bux for a vacation..

[/quote:e6447]

$20 bux well worth it for sure!!!! If ya go, you won't be sorry.

Guest MotoGP Tix

I might limit this trip to 30 max from Toledo...

sounds like were getting lots of pop like always..

Dont forget if we bring 20 from toledo TSBR is chipping in 100 bux for brats and burgers etc..

I might limit this trip to 30 max from Toledo...

sounds like were getting lots of pop like always..

Dont forget if we bring 20 from toledo TSBR is chipping in 100 bux for brats and burgers etc..

[/quote:450fc]

hell ya, 30 peeps would be a nice group to tear up them mountain roads.. its gonna be a blast!!!!