Window Tinting?

KL9 F4i

I'm on the Westside of Cincy and wanted to get my windows on my truck tinted within the next couple of months. Does Anyone have any good places they know of? I know of Concourse Customs off Glenway ave. and someone told me about Tint Doctor. Any other recommendations on either of these two or past experiences with them?

Echo what was stated above. Steve over at Expertint. Guy is a racer/rider/instructor and is BIG into helping our community. Tell him I sent you and he will take care of you. Best tint guy I have ever had do my stuff and I have had multiple vehicles done by different guys. In and out quick with premium results at more than fair prices...

Recommended by STT-Brian

http://www.expertint-cincy.com/faq

I was just getting some suggestions primarily b/c I dont have the immediate funds right now which is why I said in the OP I was looking to get it done in the next few months...I let you know asap once i get it done though. May be a Christmas present to my self Thanks!