Can anyone help me resolve this?

LINK

Has anyone ordered from

motorradepot on ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320613585368&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

They list they are in Columbus, Ohio.

I ordered a brand new full Muzzy exhaust from them for my Z1000 and the exhaust I received is for a Z750.

They will not answer my email's or contact me to resolve this problem.

The contact I have is a person named Josh, only by email, does anyone on here know this guy, or know how to contact him?

The whole transaction has been a total mess from the beginning, they received my payment immediately, and it took them 6 days to even ship it, and 10 days total to receive it due to Fed EX screwing their end up too.

I only live about 50 miles from Columbus, and the right thing would have been picking it up in person, but I had no contact information for the seller other than through ebay, and the $20 for shipping seemed worth it to save me a trip to Columbus, I guess I was wrong!

No I did not try and mount the exhaust.

I am aware of it possibly fitting, but I am not 100% sure, so I did not want to take the chance, and then have the seller refuse to take it back.

The seller did agree to take it back, but he wants me to pay the shipping charges to ship it back to him when he made the mistake....WTF!!!

Just a heads up, I would not do business with this guy!

By the way nopulse, sorry to see that beautiful triple gone...anyway how is that new to you Z, no regrets I hope?

I really wish I had bought a new 2010 instead of a leftover 2008, but for the money I saved, and all the great trouble free miles, I shouldn't complain!

Except for it going through tires so fast, maybe its my riding, of course my weight probably doesn't help this issue much either.

I was sorry to see the triple go for about 2 days when I replaced it the the new Z. It's by far a better bike, and the engine is amazing. I had done everything to my first gen Z, exhaust, wheel swap, fork swap, shock swap, and the new Z is still a much more competent machine.

That sounds great, I was wondering how it was going when I saw you considering the Z over the Triple, I wasn't sure if that was going to be the right move for you or not, it sounds like it was.

Yeah the difference between the Z you had, and the one I currently have were slightly different, but the 2010 seems to be a completely different comparison too the 1st and 2nd generation.

From what I have read I was still a little skeptical about the huge differences, but now that I hear a true comparison, from your experience, I guess all of the hype is confirmed as correct with the new Z1000.

What do you think about my situation, should I go ahead and try to install the exhaust, or not?

The exhaust for the 03-06 Z1000 I know works on my 08, but the one for the 05-06 Z750, I am not sure?

I am pretty sure the header will work but I am not sure on the mid-pipes bend being the same, or the mounting placement lining up correctly.

The reason I ask, is that I am getting nowhere with the seller and I did get a really good deal on the exhaust, so I want to keep it if it will work.

I spoke with Curt at Muzzy, he told me the two exhausts and engines are completely different and it will not work, even the header fitment is different.

I guess I have to go off of what the manufacturer says, they should know!

Yeah, if anyone should know it'd be Muzzy... I have had pretty good luck with paypal and ebay resolving my claims. It might take a month but you'll get your money back. The last exhaust I got, was damaged on delivery. After i filed a claim, paypal did their thing, I shipped the exhaust back at my cost, and paypal refunded me the item cost. Was pretty easy, just took a couple weeks.

I'd go that route, before attempting to try the 750 exhaust on the 1000.