jblosser has inspired me..

Hoblick

with his 1000th karma post..

im gonna copy his idea but the prize will be a free tire mount and balance from me!

what you need to do.. post in this thread with the best experience you have had regarding ORDN

when it expires i will stop this event november 28th at 3 pm

winner will be picked how i cant say, or that would ruin it!

what you win 1 free mount and balance for your motorcycle.. claim it within a year

let the posts begin!! :D

Good job Hoblick.

The most memorable moment for me was the Pickering House poker run. Between Maxpower having a dead battery and having to leave his bike running at all the stops. Someone shutting it off on him and us trying to find a jump for him. To ending up at walmart to replace his battery, and finally the soaking rain for most of the afternoon. Oh and Todd blew up his bike. Even though there was alot of shit that happened that day, I'd do it again because we had alot of fun, well at least I did.

• Upvote 1

sweet ryan!

hum mine... would be the first ever ride with OR.. tho i had been a member since the first year (1 of the first 100 to sign up) i never rode with OR till 2009 it was i beleive march all i remember was it was like 50 out and there was a ride organised by Benyen we all met in carole ohio off 33 then rode with about 17 of us to hocking hills.. we put 500 miles on the bikes tha day.. and had 2 people go down... (no one hurt.. 1 rode his bike just as hard after fooking up the entire front end) we made a lot of good friends that day. and started finally posting an here.. because of it. i know there is more to it but thats what stands out the most

My best memory of OR is all the good people that turned out on a Monday to ride in my dads funeral procession.

My father was an avid rider and would have loved the gesture of all those bikes riding in his funeral.

I can never thanks those that showed up and rode to the cemetery in the hot June sun enough. You guys are awesome.

I guess first impressions stick with me the most.

when I signed up, i was greeted with the usual arrays of welcomes, and one "go away" from dweezel. I remember thinking, "wow, what kind of anti-social ass is this?"

The first ride I went on was fonzie's original pitt stop which ended up being re-routed due to weather. When we got to hanoverton from mansfield, we met up with dweezel, and he lead the ride down through coshocton into roscoe villiage, and whitewoman street. Somewhere along the way, benyen got something in his eye, and forever got branded by DTC members as pirate ben. During that time, dweezel stopped at every rite-aid looking place trying to find ben something to get his eye healed up. I remember thinking, "wow, I had this guy pegged wrong, what an awesome dude" Also during the trip, fonzie tried to turn his blackbird into a dual sport by taking one of the curves a little wide, he ended up saving it... We all had dinner at the restaurant on whitewoman street, then shittygsxr and someone else (forgot who it was, srry) brought the car down to collect pirate ben and ride his bike home for him. After that ride, I was hooked.

Riding Coshocton. After my spill in Newark, the support was so strong to get back on and finish the ride out I didn't have a choice but to get back on and see it all the way to the end. I was at the back of the pack for the entire run, and cdubyah/ross/gsxr750girl stayed behind me the entire time.

Good people all around.

Wow, there have been a few already. I don't know that Shawn's can be topped, and I was HONORED to be a part. Thanks you for asking us to take part.

Next on my list would have to be 2 events, one was sort of a continuation of the other. The CSBA ride that was put together to help out Brian Kinney (Bkizz) and see him ride the bike the first time since his life changing crash. The next was actually getting to ride with him for a short ride around the dublin area.

Jblosser inspires me with his motivational posters in his photo album in his profile. :bow:;)

:D

I don't need any tire mounting, so if I win, choose another winner.

I enjoy the snarkiness, helpfulness, Elliott Ness, interesting people I've met, information learned and shared, and all-around fun that this forum provides...

That ride Max was one of my favs this year. Lots of good memories made that day and glad I could maybe help someone.

The Pickering House Charity ride? We'll be doing it again next year, hopefully with an even bigger turnout. I plan to have a fully charged battery next time.