Good pocket holster?

Gump

Can't usually go wrong with Uncle Mike's or DeSantis.

Don't have either, though, just know what I've heard. I have a Blade-Tech UCH and CrossBreed SuperTuck in IWB, Blackhawk Serpa OWB for an XD - all 3 are great in their own way.

Looking for something for a full-size 5" Sig 1911 that Santa is gonna bring me this coming week...

Sorry, not much help...:o

Edited by jblosser
minor grammar correction - nothing to see here, move on please...!

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I have the Bodyguard .380... I have a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster for it. It's a little tight at first because of the sites but it fits pretty good. It also comes with a removable flat panel so you can stick it in the pocket without it looking like a gun in the pocket and more like a wallet.

i have the desantis for my LCP, and im not crazy about it. Unlike the blackhawk holster, it cannot be modified to hold another magazine. I really wish the bottom of the holster was closed too, I always find fuzz in the barrel

You chimed in too late :(

I don't think I'll be carrying an additional mag.. so whatev there, but the fuzz in the barrel isn't too thrilling to hear.

i have the desantis for my LCP, and im not crazy about it. Unlike the blackhawk holster, it cannot be modified to hold another magazine. I really wish the bottom of the holster was closed too, I always find fuzz in the barrel
You chimed in too late :(

I don't think I'll be carrying an additional mag.. so whatev there, but the fuzz in the barrel isn't too thrilling to hear.

Use a little piece of Scotch Tape (or similar) on the barrel. Even your .380 should be able to get through it... :lol:

I got the Desantis for my Body Gaurd. I agree, it would be better with a closed end and possibly double thick material on the part the gun is not in to break up the pattern more. The area without the gun in it would be perfect to sew in a pouch for a mag and then it would also break up the pattern. I didn't get a flat panel? Other than that it fits great and the quality is great.