Super Cycle Weekend 2011 (7/8/11 - 7/10/11)

Casper

SOLD???

My buddy never called me back?

Due to a turn of events, I have 4 grandstand (which also includes general admission) tickets for AMA MidOhio for Sunday that I won't be using. Does anyone want them?

Cost was $30, but I will take any reasonable offer at this point to prevent them from going to waste. Mark 724.448.3721

Edited by jimmyc
update.

Today was good could of lived without the ride up in the rain tomorrow supposeto be beautiful if anyone needs somewhere to sit were to sit you can join us we will have a blue easy up under the the tree at the endof the hill on thunder valley all day tomorrow also on sunday.

If anyone has tix for Saturday, let me know. Or, if you don't mind my girlfriend and her nephew having someone to sit with.....hit me up. I won't be going with her...but she'll be coming with her nephew from MI. He's never been to Mid Ohio before.

cool,i hope its not first 2 laps.we wait 20 extra minutes at pit line until the harley bikes finish they practice,so we go out on cold tires.second lap i pass both instructors in front of me ,then i try look good.

I am heading up tomorrow morning on my bike

meet me at the UDF on 23, just north of 270 (on the right, directly after rt23/E Lazelle Rd intersection)

address: 8351 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio, United States

plan is to meet at 8am and head up

I ll be on a yellow Ducati 748

I'll edit my post in anything changes

what a treat...all the races were amazing and doing the dealer ride was great....I've driven MO 4 times but this was the 1st time for me going round on 2 wheels......must do track day

Nick and I before departing

263985_520253466010_28900018_30559124_1131472_n.jpg

the paddocks were cool to troll too :) and we got some Pegram swag

• Upvote 1

DavisW, were you sitting at the picnic table on the top of the hill in thunder valley? I was over at that section of the track Sunday and took a few pics. It is impressive to see the bikes wheelie and wobble as they crest the top of the curve just before thunder valley.