FREE old piano

chevysoldier

I have an old piano I want to get rid of, need the space. FREE. Milton Piano Company, New York. It's from the 1910's-1920' I believe. I researched it when I got it but don't remember now. It's a player model but has had the player itself removed. It does play but is out of tune. Wife has played it some and it doesn't sound way off. One of the keys is chipped. Could stand to be refinshed but as you see it is how I got it. Come's with the bench and the sheet music light if you want it. This thing is heavy so bring a couple of strong guys with you, I will help load. Preferably a trailer as it would be nearly impossible to load into a truck. If you want to do it anyways, bring 15-20 guys and I'm sure we could make it happen. If I don't get a response from someone on ORDN, I'll put it on craigslist. Like I said, this is free, as-is, no refunds, exchanges or in store credits. :D

2ntemx5.jpg

2nggb47.jpg

2qjdo2q.jpg

2w1zgr9.jpg

I would highly recommend hiring a piano moving company - they won't bash the piano into your walls (or if they do they pay for it), plus it will be transported properly.

It cost me about $150 or so to get a full size concert grand moved from Columbus to Galena.

Josh: Shouldn't cost too much to get it tuned. Maybe your little one could learn to play. Besides, you're not going to free up much space. You're willing to deny that sweet girl of yours the gift of music for what, 10 square feet of floor space? :nono:

:D

I would highly recommend hiring a piano moving company - they won't bash the piano into your walls (or if they do they pay for it), plus it will be transported properly.

It cost me about $150 or so to get a full size concert grand moved from Columbus to Galena.

Josh: Shouldn't cost too much to get it tuned. Maybe your little one could learn to play. Besides, you're not going to free up much space. You're willing to deny that sweet girl of yours the gift of music for what, 10 square feet of floor space? :nono:

:D

My wife and I talked about when she's a little older just getting a decent keyboard. This thing is so stinking heavy, I don't want to have to move it into my next place. My dad and I moved it by ourselves and wasn't fun. I'd just like to deal with it now while I have the time instead of while I am trying to move. It won't free a lot of space, but I do need it. I got too much stuff as it is.

how much to ship it?

Well jblosser said it cost him $150 so I guess that would be a good estimate but I have no idea.