Any one have the Excitebike theme song ringtone?

4DAIVI PAI2K5

nice link Tonik! Also, Excitebike brings back major memories. Those were the days, elementary days...having baseball games all day long on Saturday and then having a buddy spend the night while we eat Dominos pizza and play Nintendo till 2am. Mainly shit like Mike Tysons punchout, excitebike, mario bros, castlevania's, contra, metroid, zelda, major league baseball, techmo bowl, mega man's, etc...

contra was the devil

On a side note, I grabbed the MegaMan 2 theme this morning

another side note, 8 bit sound is a bit choppy once I cut it down to a ring tone. Maybe it was just what I selected. I will be trying more this afternoon.

Edited by Cdubyah

up,up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B,A,start.

Code for 30 lives...haha..I never forgot that damn code. It amazes me I remember it.

Yeah, my friends and I would piss eachother off on the stage where you had to jump up the mountain and if you go too fast the screen moves pass the player at the bottom of the screen and they die...haha....I'd laugh my ass off as my buddy would go off on me while we played, but he'd do it right back to me. :lol:

nice link Tonik! Also, Excitebike brings back major memories. Those were the days, elementary days...having baseball games all day long on Saturday and then having a buddy spend the night while we eat Dominos pizza and play Nintendo till 2am. Mainly shit like Mike Tysons punchout, excitebike, mario bros, castlevania's, contra, metroid, zelda, major league baseball, techmo bowl, mega man's, etc...

You forgot Double bribble.

• Upvote 1

Wait is your name Mark... :D

Same shite my best friend and I did all through Jr high. That and race dirt bikes all the freakin time...

• Upvote 1

I used to love Excite Bike, I remember playing Excite Bike & Super Mario Bros. at the arcade. My buddies and I probably spent a hundred bucks worth of quarters on those things..lol. I also remeber being in like 5th grade and Super Mario Bros 2 came out and it was THE game to have. Good memories of the NES, it sure kicked the pants off of my old Atari 2600. I have all the SMB, Castlevania's, and Metroid downloaded on my Wii and still play 'em.

No joke' date=' I literally quit a job after my brother brought [i']GranTurismo to my apartment. (first gen playstation, btw) We played for 2 straight days. (straight, non-interrupted days.. except for the 30 second phone call I made declaring my resignation)

Gawd... that was great. :lol:

Ahahahahahaha! I'm not that young. I grew up on SNES.

I loved playing Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit on Playstation1. Remember staying home from school sick one day and played long enough to buy the Ferrari F50. ;)

Wasn't introduced to GT until I had my own PS2 and played GT3. Been hooked since.

By far, online racing for me was the best with Project Gotham Racing 2. Spent 18 hours straight racing online with a certain group. Amazing how time flies when you really get into the groove. lol

Oh, because of the youtube to mp3 link I am making an awesome playlist for my mp3 player.

How are you doing it, the link seems to be bullshit, wanting you to sign your life away to get the download.

you fail

Ok. I was about to come back here and tell you that you guys were

crazy cause no matter what I did it brought up a Walmart gift card page.

Just when I was about to give up again, I realized the download button it

was talking about was the button right below, it doesn't appear like a link

which is why I never tried pressing it!

I got it now. :rolleyes: