Bike Show

GhostRider357

hey guys. The International Motorcycle Show is up here in Cleveland. I went there today. it was PACKED...new honda cbr1000 looks pretty good but i think that new kawasaki liter bike isnt that great. New gsxr's and R6's are sick ;]

Catch you guys later

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep was there and meet up with ICEMAN and Wildcat from TSBR then ran into the Ohio Riders crew including the infamous terror couple SATAN and CBRGirl, Bornsinner(Whitey), Bananas, GSXR750Girl and the to other ladies who I forget thier names for which I do apologize for. I had great time with everyone and thanks for putting up with me. Man this has been a pretty good past two weeks I get to meet and hang with the entire Mushroomhead/216 band and get thrown into the pit after 9 years of absecnce, meet up with TSBR and Ohio Riders and then the Bike Show!! Wow I really need a life!!:lol:

No probably about it - it was you. Guess I should have introduced myself.

Anyone see the $120,000 MV Agusta?

Yeah, that was badass. Did you see the price of the 1098S went up to $39k??

Or how about this badass bike:

l_e76946a4008d6d131ea97fdfa35b6944.jpg

The little kid next to me wouldn't race. Wuss.

Yeah, that was badass. Did you see the price of the 1098S went up to $39k??

Or how about this badass bike:

The little kid next to me wouldn't race. Wuss.

I spent about 3 seconds in the ducati booth. Walked in, walked right back out. Didn't see anything except a mass of humanity.

It was PACKED in there, and about 150 degrees. They need to get rid of that totally enclosed set up - it SUCKS

As always, any attempt to meet up with the ohioriders crew ends up being bad for me. Last time, I wrecked before I even got there. This time, I make it up there with folks from work, run into Satan, then spend the rest of my evening and today in total agony with a horrific cold. I felt absolutely FINE right up until I ran into Satan. I swear this site is cursed.

As always, any attempt to meet up with the ohioriders crew ends up being bad for me. Last time, I wrecked before I even got there. This time, I make it up there with folks from work, run into Satan, then spend the rest of my evening and today in total agony with a horrific cold. I felt absolutely FINE right up until I ran into Satan. I swear this site is cursed.

The site isn't cursed, you are. :(

Several of us were up there. I was wearing an OhioRiders.net tshirt. The Victory Vegas 8-ball and the Ducati 848 were my top picks.

I love those wheels on that Victory man.

Competition Accessories here in Springfield have a 848 and it looked gooooooooood. I would want the white one.:cool:

No probably about it - it was you. Guess I should have introduced myself.

Anyone see the $120,000 MV Agusta?

Yea, and I still can't figure out where that $120k went? There sure wasn't $120k worth of carbon fiber on it.

I thought the new 1125R from Buell looked pretty trick. And the 1098S was nice (the only one I didn't get to pop-a-squat on). Those are good for the twisties, but I've pretty much settled on straight line work.

Anyone witness any folks drop a bike? Teenage hardass wanna-be dumped a GSXR-750 right next to me and my girl. All 90lbs of him couldn't pick it up by himself. Weak. :lol: