Queen James comin' home for his first game tonight....

Fonzie

... T minus 20 minutes on TNT

Soooo.... 'Ya think he's gonna do his "Witness" crap tonight, or skip it out of respect??

Watched some interviews with him the last few days... He seems a bit nervous about how it's gonna go tonight

Edited by Fonzie

I smell RIOTS

:lol:

Well... He did the "Witness". You guys see Barkley dare him to it beforehand? :D

Crowd went nuts on Heat's first miss & Cav rebound

I SWEAR I saw Drew Carey right behind the bench... Looked quite a bit thinner though

:lol:

Well... He did the "Witness". You guys see Barkley dare him to it beforehand? :D

Crowd went nuts on Heat's first miss & Cav rebound

I SWEAR I saw Drew Carey right behind the bench... Looked quite a bit thinner though

That is Drew...DUde lost all kinds of Weight on the Cocaine Diet.....

That is Drew...DUde lost all kinds of Weight on the Cocaine Diet.....

My wife said the same thing, though I thought when I just saw him on Price is Right recently, he was quite portly

Must've been a rerun ;)

4:00 left in the 3rd, & the Cavs were almost down by 40 :wtf:

'Bron ended up w/ 24 of his 38 in that 3rd qtr :nono:

I'm sorry to say, I think tonight's game gave the Heat the impetus they needed to gel & finally start reaching their potential

Anybody hear the postgame with Craig Sager, where 'Bron mentioned "working on his greatness" in Miami :nono:

Edited by Fonzie

lequit doesnt respect anything

was fun as hell to be at. The chants were fun. And only 1 fight and a couple antagonistic heat jersey wearing idiots got beers thrown at them. For Cleveland, I would say that was quite mild

LET'S GO!!!! I'm glad he blasted ya'll with 38... I was hoping for a triple double! As I watched part of it, and saw the Cleveland fans quiet, it was great! I have nothing against the Cav's. I actually think some fans are either becoming Heat fans, or realizing this is really silly to be ticked about what he does.... I do hope the Heat start to gel more or it's going to be a long year.

LET'S GO!!!! I'm glad he blasted ya'll with 38... I was hoping for a triple double! As I watched part of it, and saw the Cleveland fans quiet, it was great! I have nothing against the Cav's. I actually think some fans are either becoming Heat fans, or realizing this is really silly to be ticked about what he does.... I do hope the Heat start to gel more or it's going to be a long year.

Nvm

Edited by CleaveTheGreat
  • Upvote 1

Glad he blasted 'ya'll' with 38? You a heat fan? Are you from Miami? Cuz it looks like you're in Circleville. You obviously aren't a Cleveland sports fan and I definitely don't know any Cavs fans that are converting to heat fans because we have a thing called loyalty. Which you, being the obvious frontrunner that you are, would not know anything about. Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut. You sound less ignorant that way.

Maybe you should take your own advice, because I am from Miami, Thanks buddy.... Only here for school, so if I wasn't, I wouldn't be in Ohio. Nothing against the state, just not what I'm use to, sorry. Trust me, I feel bad for how Lebron did his "decision", but get over it. If he went to another team, I would still be a Heat fan.

• Upvote 1

Maybe you should take your own advice, because I am from Miami, Thanks buddy.... Only here for school, so if I wasn't, I wouldn't be in Ohio. Nothing against the state, just not what I'm use to, sorry. Trust me, I feel bad for how Lebron did his "decision", but get over it. If he went to another team, I would still be a Heat fan.

Fair enough. You answered my question and for once the person actually was from the other city. I retract my previous statement. Time for the ninja edit.

Fair enough. You answered my question and for once the person actually was from the other city. I retract my previous statement. Time for the ninja edit.

And a duplicate post :lol:

Yeeesh :nono:

You ain't tryin' to make many friends while you're up here at school either, is 'ya?? ;)

Gotta agree with Cleaver on this one, even though I'm a Steeler fan... One thing Cleveland fans are, is L.O.Y.A.L! Through all the disappointment they've had in the last 50+ years in all 3 sports... They never quit on their teams

No way any of them would become Heat fans!

Edited by Fonzie

What 3 teams do you speak of we have football and basketball what other team do we have? unless you are speaking of the monsters they are ok for minor league hockey.

I was under the impression you had a MLB team too... Referred to as the Cleveland Indians... Been around for about 100 years or so :dunno:

;)

way to keep it classy.

and now, allow me to introduce research cat

case_study_faggot_losers_cat.jpg