Bad ass full suspended MTB bike. 1/2 the cost of new!!

Moto-Brian

My other bike is a full suspended Chumba XCL. This is considered a boutique style bike that is essentially always sold as a frame and then built to your specs and desired components. I got a 29er HT and I rarely ever rode this after. This is as close to new as you can get.

Check out MTBR.com for reviews. This bike is awesome and can do pretty much anything. If you built this with these components, it would b over double what I am asking. But, due to a few out there, I have to get aggressive on selling it. I am getting a Niner Jet 9 and thus, I don't need both bikes...

$1600!!

2009 Chumba XCL All Mountain bike. This is a heavy duty, full suspended bike that can take some hits, but still be composed enough for trail use. Not full XC and not at all full DH...

The way it is built is somewhat a bit heavy. I can sub out the bars, take off the E13 bash guard, etc.

SIZE LARGE!!

-2009 Chumba XCL frame with polished aluminum rear triangle

-2009 Fox RP23

-2009 Fox Vanilla Fork RLC 15mil TA

-2009 Syncros wheelset black with black spokes and red nipples laced to Chumba rear anodized red hub and Shimano XT front hub to accommodate 15mil TA fork.

-2009 SRAM X9 front to rear. Shifters, front and rear Derailleurs.

-2009 Truvative Team Stylo crankset

-2009 E13 Bash guard - removed largest chain ring to accommodate.

-2009 Juicy Seven brake set an rotors.

-2009 Truvativ Team stem and seat post.

-2009 Truvativ Holzfeller white bars.

-2009 Chumba white seat - DOES NOT COME WITH TROY LEE DESIGNS SEAT SHOWN!!!

Overall, this thing has very little use. These are listing for around $2200 for an entry level component build and up to $3500 for similar components here.

Asking price will start at $1700.

Can deliver and can swap out components like the bars and take off the bash guard. PEDALS AND CAGES NOT INCLUDED!

Here is the bike:

fschumba.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is a link to the album with all detailed pics:

http://img151.imageshack.us/g/fsx9rear.jpg/

Edited by Desmo-Brian