Really? Every day I lose more faith in humanity.

Casper

Just one more proof positive example of what justifies my anger and disgust in the very society we live in.

A "Society of Thieves" from top to bottom and anywhere in between!

I hope they get caught, and unfortunately if and when they do, it will probably be someone involved that personally knows the victims and the situation why they were not home.

Just one more proof positive example of what justifies my anger and disgust in the very society we live in.

A "Society of Thieves" from top to bottom and anywhere in between!

I hope they get caught, and unfortunately if and when they do, it will probably be someone involved that personally knows the victims and the situation why they were not home.

I wouldn't say top to bottom. I would agree with top AND bottom. You have government officials stealing, lying, and/or cheating. They're at the top. Then you have the scum at the bottom stealing. The people in the middle just get fucked.

' date=' but all of Columbus is a shit hole in my opinion.[/quote']

other than the occasional car break in, we have not had any problems in my neighborhood ::knock on wood::

over the summer there was a burglary like three doors down, but those people were asking for it.

they had no curtains on their window, and you could CLEARLY see right into their living room when you drove down the street. could see their huge TV, their xbox, their laptop, all of their stuff.

i mean they might as well have just put a sign in the yard that said "please come rob me"

i mean they might as well have just put a sign in the yard that said "please come rob me"

I don't care if the front door is open with a neon sign saying 'Not Home" no one wishes or deserves to be robbed. In the Adirondacks of Northern NY people rarely lock their homes and seldom remove keys from their car. You know why? Because God forbid you get caught stealing because everyone knows everyone else and they all have guns. I like living where my neighbors know me and I know them and we all watch out for eachother.;)

And yes, FRG, a canine companion is a great home defense system.

Butchtoung10-20-09.jpg

Edited by buildit

I don't care if the front door is open with a neon sign saying 'Not Home" no one wishes or deserves to be robbed. In the Adirondacks of Northern NY people rarely lock their homes and seldom remove keys from their car. You know why? Because God forbid you get caught stealing because everyone knows everyone else and they all have guns. I like living where my neighbors know me and I know them and we all watch out for eachother.;)

You mean they don't have shootouts and mass murders all the times?? :rolleyes:

You mean they don't have shootouts and mass murders all the times?? :rolleyes:

Shootouts, sure. But there dramatizations staged for the historic Ticondaroga RR for the fun of the tourists. My uncle actually is one of the "sheriffs" protecting the train from the robbers. Of course the good guys always win!:D As a quick draw competitor I know the RR is safe.:bow:

I don't care if the front door is open with a neon sign saying 'Not Home" no one wishes or deserves to be robbed. In the Adirondacks of Northern NY people rarely lock their homes and seldom remove keys from their car.

unfortunately we dont all live in mr. rogers neighborhood.

Shootouts, sure. But there dramatizations staged for the historic Ticondaroga RR for the fun of the tourists. My uncle actually is one of the "sheriffs" protecting the train from the robbers. Of course the good guys always win!:D As a quick draw competitor I know the RR is safe.:bow:

I think that would cool to see. Reenactments and dramatizations are always fun and interesting to watch.