Ok, Who's the Idiot?

flounder

:wtf:...ummm, are we talking about the scoot in the pics here, or have we taken a trip to uber hypothetical land?

Hypothetical land.

Since it's not a level 3 snow emergency, so I don't think there's anything a LEO can do about him riding his scoot, unless he demonstates a resonable inability to control it.

Again is there a deer in the freezer? That is way more important lol

Definitely more important than someone doing something that is totally legal. Not exactly something I would do, but legally there's nothing wrong with it, unless someone can point me to where it says something about it in the ORC? :dunno:

I think allot of you are missing the point here.

Just because you are allowed to do something doesnt mean that you should do it. At some point you need to have some common sense in the things you do during your life. If you dont give a shit, then why should I? This type of mentality is no different than all the kids these days that feel like they are entitled to shit. Like I said, Common sense people, otherwise I guess I really shouldnt give a shit if you crash and get run over because obviously neither do you.

This has NOTHING to do the "entitlement mentality". He's not "entitled" to do it, he is licensed to ride his scooter, and I know of no legal restrictions to riding it in the snow.

You CANNOT legislate common sense.

Really? Its done all the time big guy.

i.e.

Hot Liquid warnings on McDonalds coffee. Common sense says coffee is hot but yet they still got their ass sued for no warning.

Autopilot button on RV. - Yup a woman sued because she pushed the button and went in the back and laid down while the RV crashed.

Cancer warnings on ..well, just about everything.

And there are hundreds more examples.

And 1000RR seems to be the only one to get it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I get it, I really do! Who am I to deprive someone of letting Darwin do his stuff?

MT, I am sittin down. You're looking up because you're sitting down. Stand up, and you won't be looking up as far...

Ok, be pissed then... what do you want to do about it? Anything you try to do with just be another 'nanny' solution to make your day better at the expense of everyone else.

i didnt say ide like to do anything about it, i just said i get pissed when people hold me up because they act like idiots in the snow on public roads :confused:

i.e.

Hot Liquid warnings on McDonalds coffee. Common sense says coffee is hot but yet they still got their ass sued for no warning.

Autopilot button on RV. - Yup a woman sued because she pushed the button and went in the back and laid down while the RV crashed.

And I think the first 2 are stupid.

i.e.

Yea, but is that the way you really wanna go? I thought that was the wrong direction? ...we don't need to add MORE to the pile.

Yea, but is that the way you really wanna go? I thought that was the wrong direction? ...we don't need to add MORE to the pile.

JRM says soemthing that makes sense? :lol:

wtf is "autopilot" on an rv? cruise control?

Some people are not smart enough to know better.

wtf are you going on about? i dont think anyone is listening to you.

Obviously you are, you even quoted me! :lol:

Ahh.. They werent meant to care what you think. They were meant to prove a point which they did.

Did they bring on any legislation, or just scare companies into putting more warnings in place, or modify their products?

The guy today was an idiot for riding in this weather. FACT.

Fact? Your opinion is now fact for everyone?