truck power inverters - who works on em?

max power

The inverter in my work truck is taking a shit on me and needs service. My company told me to call the leasing company and they threw it back on me. It used to power saws and other power tools, but right now its having trouble handling the printer.

Know of any place around columbus that works on these things?

What size inverter is it? If it were a normal truck like a Toyota which has a built in inverter I would say any shop worth its weight in salt. Since you said it runs saws and the like, Im guessing its a more industrial setup which may be able to be fixed but at a specialty location.

What size inverter is it? If it were a normal truck like a Toyota which has a built in inverter I would say any shop worth its weight in salt. Since you said it runs saws and the like, Im guessing its a more industrial setup which may be able to be fixed but at a specialty location.

Yeah, this thing has like eight car batteries to power it while the truck is off. Definitely an industrial thing.

It only has 2 batteries (+ the truck battery) but, yeah its huge. Not sure how many watts, but its a big one like you would see in motorhomes and the like.

With what you just said, have you thought about trying a place that works on motorhomes or generators?

Edited by flounder

With what you just said, have you thought about trying a place that works on motorhomes or generators?

If I knew of any. I called my uncle who works for Farber and he said they dont work on them.

There is an auto electric shop in whitehall I may call, but I'd have to drop it off and leave it which isnt an option as I need to drive it every day.

If I knew of any. I called my uncle who works for Farber and he said they dont work on them.

There is an auto electric shop in whitehall I may call, but I'd have to drop it off and leave it which isnt an option as I need to drive it every day.

You may be SOL if you cant leave it for someone to check it out. Ive been in that boat before. Looks like its time to throw a generator in the bed of the truck until you have time you can leave it somewhere.