Guilty or Not? Killed wife during sex

tyler524

Next on Fox: MILF Hunters gone bad...

"... He would often put a gun to his wife's head during fantasy sex play..."

Srsly? I've known some, shall we say "adventurous" women in my time, but "pretend to shoot me in the head while we're knockin' boots" has never come up (pun not intended).

I know whether or not any of my guns has a round in the chamber. It's not real difficult to check.

Try Snap Caps next time?

Without a confession you aren't proving homicide. I don't know if that's what happened' date=' but my gut tells me Darwin wins this round. (lol.. get it?)[/quote']

I know I'm being all nitpicky here, but it's homicide whether or not he confesses, or whether or not he intentionally killed her. Homicide just means that one person killed another person, which is what occurred here, without dispute. Homicide in and of itself isn't a crime (self defense is also homicide, for instance, as is accidental killing).

That said, I have a hard time believing the guy's story. You know if your gun is loaded. I did think it's funny that the judge said that there was probable cause to hold the guy in custody - probable cause, like a body, a firearm, and the killer saying he shot her with that firearm.

That said, I have a hard time believing the guy's story. You know if your gun is loaded. I did think it's funny that the judge said that there was probable cause to hold the guy in custody - probable cause, like a body, a firearm, and the killer saying he shot her with that firearm.

Exactly. She's still dead whether it was fantasy play or not. And without

any evidence (ie. a video or witnesses confirming it) that she did indeed

have a gun fetish it's just a stupid story.

And even if she was into this, it doesn't change the outcome. :nono:

OK I am not into fantasy shit... My own maybe... But WTF fantacy takes putting a gun to someones head during sex?

Some chicks have rape fantasies. I know a few chicks that would get off on something like that

Right' date=' but because of this lack of evidence you cannot prove it was murder.[/quote']

Not necessarily. I think all they need to do is find anything that can

be considered a motive and this guy is going down for murder.

Give the DA time.

Motive alone doesn't prove murder.

Yeah, but....

- motive

- gun with your fingerprints

- gun residue on you

- dead wife from a gunshot wound from said gun

That pretty much adds up to murder doesn't it ;)

This is true. He may very well be fuxored. "I want to kill my wife" isn't really too hard to prove. :lol:

What? No husband has <ever> said that...:D

..no longer married, and Yes, she's still alive, so the above does not apply to moi. ;)

Yeah' date=' but....

- motive

- gun with your fingerprints

- gun residue on you

- dead wife from a gunshot wound from said gun

That pretty much adds up to murder doesn't it ;)[/quote']

Possibly, but the standard isn't "seems like murder," the standard is "can't be anything but murder." My guess is that there's going to be enough reasonable doubt here to keep this guy from being convicted (or even charged) with outright murder. I'm guessing some sort of manslaughter.

Possibly, but the standard isn't "seems like murder," the standard is "can't be anything but murder." My guess is that there's going to be enough reasonable doubt here to keep this guy from being convicted (or even charged) with outright murder. I'm guessing some sort of manslaughter.

Some sort of reckless homicide or involuntary manslaughter