people are stupid why....fucking why

crf69

Yea, you know they hit those parked vehicles. How the hell could you not see or hear the crushing of that SUV. The fuctard tow truck driver should be fired for being that stupid as well the plow driver needs to have something happen as well. :nono:

What a bunch of idiots. Hope the owners of the car got their hands on the video.

they did...its in the second link, the news story

on a side note, thats a lot of fucking snow...i didnt even realize that was an SUV until i read the news story, i thought it was a station wagon because its so short, didnt realize there was 3 ft of snow lol

Holy shit what a bunch of dumbasses

Really you are in a articulating cat... Put the bucket down and let the hydrolics push you across the snow... Fing dumbasses you should never need someone to pull you out when you are in a piece of equipment that size!

Wonder if they are going to tell the guy, "sorry you should not have been parked there"?

Holy shit what a bunch of dumbasses

Really you are in a articulating cat... Put the bucket down and let the hydraulics push you across the snow... Fing dumbasses you should never need someone to pull you out when you are in a piece of equipment that size!

+10