2002 Yamaha R1 $4500

wicked94s10

name jared

location pickerington

email wicked94s10@aol.com

price 4500

I am selling my 2002 Yamaha R1, I hate to part with it but have not ridden it much since I got my FJR, I believe the miles are in the low 20k range but I will have to go out and check one day this week, Most of the miles I have put on it were long trips not ripping around town or stunting, this bike has been taken very good care of and has had its oil changed every 3000 miles with mobil 1 synthetic motorcycle oil, always garage kept

mods-upgrades

graves velocity stacks

power commander

K&n air filter

scorpion under bike side exit exhaust

tape works graphic kit

tinted double bubble windshield

extended bar ends

frame sliders

integrated led taillights

flush mount turn signals

new gel hand grips

Hid headlights

1 year old battery

tires have pretty decent tread depth

black frame plugs

almost every piece I could take off has been removed and powdercoated black to match the frame

Im sure im forgetting a few things but this is whats done to the bike off the top of my head

0407001645.jpg

also the bike has a black tail on it in the pictures but I have since put the original blue one back on

0407001646.jpg

0821001512.jpg

Thanks I myself love this bike to but have found it sitting in the garage collecting dust, eating money for license plates and wasting money on insurance since I got my fjr, the r1 is so much fun and I thought I would never ride anything else but since buying my new bike I just find myself not riding it, I will surely miss it when it sells

that bike is bad ass, as since he is my brother I thought I would help him out and make a new ad for it, here goes:

For sale 2002 R1, single man with good job, no kids, no car payment, need to sell because cant afford $45 registration fees, in other words I am scared of this bike, it is to fast for me, already bought something slower, need to sell because it makes me have bad dreams

• Upvote 1

that bike is bad ass, as since he is my brother I thought I would help him out and make a new ad for it, here goes:

For sale 2002 R1, single man with good job, no kids, no car payment, need to sell because cant afford $45 registration fees, in other words I am scared of this bike, it is to fast for me, already bought something slower, need to sell because it makes me have bad dreams

Why have enemies when you have your Brother...:nono:

A:beating: is in order!

Good luck with the sale!

This bike is 100 percent solid no problems at all the clutch works like new motor runs great, I took this on a 1000 mile two day ride through west virginia this year and a 1500 mile ride down to the tail of the dragon , this is a nice weather bike hardly ever seen a drop of rain and washed all the time, and wehn I say always parked inside I mean always parked inside even on trips

DSC00454.jpg

Why have enemies when you have your Brother...:nono:

A:beating: is in order!

Good luck with the sale!

He knows I am just messing with him. I know he has put a lot of time and money into this bike and I just hate to see him sell it. He will regret it later.

This bike is 100 percent solid no problems at all the clutch works like new motor runs great, I took this on a 1000 mile two day ride through west virginia this year and a 1500 mile ride down to the tail of the dragon , this is a nice weather bike hardly ever seen a drop of rain and washed all the time, and wehn I say always parked inside I mean always parked inside even on trips

DSC00454.jpg

Picture727.jpg

hotel garage..... got to love it.....

This was our "Night Light".....

Picture730.jpg

:D Awesomeness

That's the night Sinner permanently lost hearing in his right ear.

roflmao.gifpokeit.gif

Won't let me rep you anymore for awhile Justin... Givin' me the Jiff rule

Edited by Fonzie

• 3 weeks later...