Bet he won't do that again! Funniest thing ever!

SWing'R

I love when people are moving blockades because nobody should go faster than them.
Passing on the right is illegal. So is using the left lane for something other than passing. Not that I care' date=' but....[/quote']
Get out of my head!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
if he had one of those "how am I driving" stickers I would have called, screamed "like a dick" and hung up
Means move the fuck over for people going faster. :lol:

I <3 you gaiz

I wish I could have seen/heard the reaction of the guy driving the large

towtruck that was in the right lane behind all of us' date=' he had a great view of

the entire thing as it unfolded.

In my 20+ years of field working and driving company vehicles this was by far

the funniest thing that has ever happened to me on the highway.

oh well, don't get behind me! I'll drive in whatever lane I want :D

I don't purposely sit in the fast lane and try to hold people up, but what I won't do is go out of MY way to appease someone that's in a hurry.

He could have easily went around me.[/quote']

I'm with Swing'R

I drive in the left lane purely for the lulz. Trolling other drivers. :D

Entertaining myself > all else.

I h8 you gheys

:D

Hey Bad -- weren't you the guy that said we need a sarcasm font.

Yea, /sarcasm font my post. :p

damnit stop reading all of my posts

but my smiley face clearly states I don't actually hate you. Plus I think I've been around long enough to know you also heart trolling so it seemed plausible to me

all technicalities aside it was a prick move since you almost caused him to plow into the rear end of an innocent bystander.

Ha I win, pick someone dumber to argue with next time (wheezle or zerocrash)

How is/was that a prick move??

Let's see, guy tailgating me, I signaled and moved out of his way. Still not seeing anything wrong there. :D

Had he hit the guy in front of me it would have been HIS fault, not mine.

Anyway, all judgements of my driving patterns aside, the fact is still that this was still funny as all hell and I simply wanted to share it with you all.

So whatever :rolleyes:

Funny probably... at the time

Had the douche hit the guy turning left at 60mph someone probably would have been dead. Or worse, could have been forced left of center and smacked another car head on, and more people would be dead.

I hate tailgaters just as much as the next guy, but almost causing an accident with another motorist is plain stupid, and nothing to laugh about.

Damn I need a new microwave! I read the first post and went to pop my popcorn for this thread and now im fucking late to the party!!!! Arggghh!!!
That's why I use the stove and a pan. To hell with microwaved burnt corn.

You're both doing it wrong. Carie makes my popcorn.

My wife is at work while I watch OR.net and eat popcorn. Sounds like I'm doing it right' date=' to me?[/quote']

Nope. Sounds like you're doing it wrong. She's supposed to wear the skirt, not you. And why is she wearing your pants?

• Upvote 1

I think it's funny' date=' but only because it was a dick move. :dunno:[/quote']

SWing'R,

Let's see, what was your intention when you did this...What was funny about the whole situation...What was the response you got, and gave after the fact...What led you to want to share this on the forum???

I think you might have got the exact responses you were expecting and looking for?

Not my roads out there, but I agree with some, this could have been a completely different outcome, and very unfortunate for the driver of the car that you used as a pawn in your rage or "I'll show you" state of mind.

Your choice though, again not my roads, drive safe!:)

• Upvote 2

...What led you to want to share this on the forum???

I thought it was f-u-c-k-i-n-g FUNNY.

To be honest, I never really thought "I'll show this ass" it was more of a

instictive "get over cause this guys is stopping quick in front of me" move without really thinking about the guy behind me,

it wasn't until I had moved over and looked in my mirror that I began to chuckle when I saw that guy lock'em up.

And how exactly can any of you claim that "I" almost caused and accident,

I didn't do shit, except get out of some assholes way that was tailgating me, afterall thats all he wanted isn't, I just gave him what he wanted.

I suppose if I suddenly changed lanes to avoid some large road debris and the person behind me ran into the debris that would be my fault to?

Cause that's the logic you're using to say I almost caused and accident.

I thought it was f-u-c-k-i-n-g FUNNY.

To be honest' date=' I never really thought "I'll show this ass" it was more of a

instictive "get over cause this guys is stopping quick in front of me" move without really thinking about the guy behind me,

it wasn't until I had moved over and looked in my mirror that I began to chuckle when I saw that guy lock'em up.

[b']And how exactly can any of you claim that "I" almost caused and accident,

I didn't do shit, except get out of some assholes way that was tailgating me, afterall thats all he wanted isn't, I just gave him what he wanted.

I suppose if I suddenly changed lanes to avoid some large road debris and the person behind me ran into the debris that would be my fault to?

Cause that's the logic you're using to say I almost caused and accident.

The guy behind me is so far up my ass' date=' [b']there is no way he saw this guy get over in front of me.

Soooo (can you see where this is going)

I did not slow down and at the LAST available second before I plowed into the guy turning,

I put my signal on and quickly changed lanes

This was probably one of the funniest things that has ever happened to me

in all my years of driving work vans. I couldn't have set this up any better.

huh, :wtf:

Edited by shittygsxr