Rich Rod is gone

Casper

Heard on the radio that The Vest has won more Big 10/11 games in the Outhouse than Rich Rod, maybe 4 - 3?

ASSuming that's true, that's a fairly damning record. Fail, I have met you, and your name is Rich Rod.

:lol:

Guy never got a fair shake since the day he was hired, & he's only had 2 recruiting classes that were truly his

That said... I've stuck up for him all along, and even got banned from the Mich board last week for stickin' up for him... But I lost my patience during the Gator when... Once again... We were offsides during the first drive when about to score, then the next series we have our punt blocked, then Gibbons misses yet another friggin' FG :nono: Not to mention the 52pts MSU hung on us

WTF?! They had an extra month/15 practices to straighten that fundamental kinda shit out, yet we're still making the same stupid effin' mistakes as the beginning of the season. That was when I finally gave in & began thinking it might be better for him to just leave. Unfortunately... This mess has cost us Dee Hart :mad:

I am a huge buckeye fan and I hate to say it but I hope michigan can gets a good coach and gets back on track. I gave my osu mich tickets to my niece this year because I knew it would be ugly, The Big Ten has a bad reputation and Mich getting a good coach and nebraska coming in should help