Powersports Dealer Expo - anyone here going?

SADORU

I'm there (here) every year.

If shittygsxer gets his ass over here, he'll be there as well.

Show sucks comoared to past years and this one will be even smaller.

But; the new Convention Center is almost done and this will be the first big show inside of it. Cant' wait to see what our taxers have done.

I'm there (here) every year.

If shittygsxer gets his ass over here, he'll be there as well.

Show sucks comoared to past years and this one will be even smaller.

But; the new Convention Center is almost done and this will be the first big show inside of it. Cant' wait to see what our taxers have done.

Ok, I new to the convention center things where is it being held at?

You'd know more than I would. Sucks its no open to public but its whatever

Hence the title "Powersports D-E-A-L-E-R Show"... The GP have things like the Cycle World shows, etc...

Industry and dealers only. However, there are a TON of people that get in that are buddies or not even shop owners that are all over. Complete waste of time on a distributor or manufacturer point of view. But, alas... I have been able to avoid going to this thing for the last few years with such great joy. However, that joy has been crushed with the mention I have to attend this year. JOY!!!

Hence the title "Powersports D-E-A-L-E-R Show"... The GP have things like the Cycle World shows, etc...

Industry and dealers only. However, there are a TON of people that get in that are buddies or not even shop owners that are all over. Complete waste of time on a distributor or manufacturer point of view. But, alas... I have been able to avoid going to this thing for the last few years with such great joy. However, that joy has been crushed with the mention I have to attend this year. JOY!!!

True.

If you do go and get in, please be respectful, don't front and waste the time of the displayers, don't steal all of their free swag and just be cool. Look,listen and shut up.

True.

If you do go and get in, please be respectful, don't front and waste the time of the displayers, don't steal all of their free swag and just be cool. Look,listen and shut up.

90% of the attendees are GP. That means all they want are freakin posters, stickers and catalogs. Start asking for business cards and we weed out a lot of people. It used to be that we scanned the cards in the clear holders. That was a waste of energy...

The other part are the damn racers that get in. If I get another racer asking me for free shit and asking if I know how fast and good they are, I'm putting a bullet in my head...

Overall, I am really dreading this show. Hate it. Breathing recycled air for three days straight and standing on concrete ain't fun. Adding in the typical idiot coming up asking for stickers and stupid shit causes me to want to start drinking at about 10am...

But, you need to come by and we can walk around and check stuff out. Reuben coming Sunday?