Digital Guages

Jst2fst

Do anyone know where I can get a new or use digital gauge for my bike. I'm thinking about converting it over to digital setup if I can do it. I checked Ebay but did not really find much. Really I have no idea what companies deal with this . As of now its just a thought that I had to do want to see If it can be done and look decent before I commit to doing so.

you sure you want to put that much in to the Kan-a-Tuna.... those gauges are a bit pricey

No kidding,it was just a random thought I had just in case I decided to keep the bike after buying my new one.

Though you were getting rid of the bike?

The vapor on trailtech.net is an option

The plan is to get rid of it, I just wanted to see if it could be done. Not really sure what I'm gonna do with the Kat.

dude... keep the Tuna.... make it a street fighter... Hooligan Style....

and get a used 600...but newer

Yea, I thought about that make it a street fighter. I'm just not quit sure on what I want to do with it yet. I mean I like the bike its just taking too much time to fix things on it. Once I get the new bike I'll have time to ride and think of ideas to do to the Kat.