Oregon vs Auburn

Fonzie

Can't believe there's not already a thread on here?? Who's watching?

GREAT game so far! Can't believe Oregon just squandered that scoring opportunity after the great fake punt & long catch :nono:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes watching. Half pissed at Chip Kelly's over aggresiveness yet half not. Unless there is a complete lack of defense in the 4th qtr I will win my under bet. If Oregon doesn't shape up, I'll be losing my other bet picking Oregon on the "upset"

I really don't want another damn SEC team to win

yes watching. Half pissed at Chip Kelly's over aggresiveness yet half not. Unless there is a complete lack of defense in the 4th qtr I will win my under bet. If Oregon doesn't shape up, I'll be losing my other bet picking Oregon on the "upset"

I really don't want another damn SEC team to win

I would'a never thought this was as low scoring as it is! I thought sure this was gonna be a friggin' track meet! Hell... Michigan & Illinois scored more than this :D

Oregon's running outta time. I don't want another SEC win either, & have to listen to even more of their diarrhea of the mouth

+ Oregon's c/f helmets are the schnizzle fo dizzle!!

I'm pulling for whomever Fonz is. Unless they lose' date=' in which case I chose the victors all along.[/quote']

MANCHESTERRRR!!

Edited by Fonzie

+1 on the under for me 73 and auburn giving 6

holy hell where did you bet that gave auburn 6? Between 2 websites and a bookie, nobody was giving more than a point and a half!

I would'a never thought this was as low scoring as it is! I thought sure this was gonna be a friggin' track meet! Hell... Michigan & Illinois scored more than this :D

In my experience betting, NC games have never gone as planned the last 5 years. Knowing this I specifically took the under figuring I had a good shot with a decent payoff :D

I'm giving Oregon 6. Card was printed week or so ago

alcohol might be a factor but you mean Oregon is a 6pt underdog right? If so thats pretty impressive because all I could find at best was Oregon being a 1.5 pt underdog

alcohol might be a factor but you mean Oregon is a 6pt underdog right? If so thats pretty impressive because all I could find at best was Oregon being a 1.5 pt underdog

Munchburger said at the beginning of the broadcast that oddsmakers were calling it a wash

Munchburger said at the beginning of the broadcast that oddsmakers were calling it a wash

don't you make fun of my boy Brent. Next to Keith Jackson he is one of the favorite voices of college football.

Be easy, I'm young and can't stand most announcers

don't you make fun of my boy Brent. Next to Keith Jackson he is one of the favorite voices of college football.

Be easy, I'm young and can't stand most announcers

Don't you utter the living legend Keeeeeith Jaaaackson's name in the same breath with Munchburgers :nono: