BP Oil Spill Claims

Jst2fst

I'm not saying hold a gun to his head and approve all claims. While some can be legitimate while also other can be fraudulent. The guy seems short when dealing with peoples claim issues. The woman in the video who held a stack of paper work documenting what she was claiming and told its not enough. I know its a business and has to be run as such but that caused people to lose wages with their mistake. Just have a heat to see that not all people are out to scam them for their money.

Exactly. People will be fighting for claims for a long time over this.

I have heard a figure awhile back of the number of false claims and I was floored at how many people were trying to cheat the system, then remembered this was america and was ok again.

It is difficult to say, but I am with him on this... BP... If the claim is filed and it is documented as such then that person will get a check. If not they wont.

You have got to think that there is a crap load of people applying for it since BP is handing out checks... AND I guarentee that there are those that are getting the money that do not deserve it.

What makes it even funnier are the fisherman who never bothered to file tax returns for years, yet when asked to prove what their income loss was (and a tax return is a pretty good method for comparison) they get all whiny because they've been freeloading for years.

Did anyone ever think that they are making a living off the water they do not own?

True... But so is/was BP

When you break your buddy's tool while you were borrowin' it... You either fix it, or buy him a new one

Especially if it's somethin' he needs for work