Stolen 2004 Yamaha R1

Jst2fst

Dude you are to late on finding that bike because they chopped that bike up probably made good money on it. why did you post it now not when it happened.
did you read anything past the first post?
+1

timestamps are prettttttty tough to figure out :nono:

I just got word from the owner of the bike that it was recovered! !!!!!!!!! It was sitting under a cover outside a shop on the east side

That shop has some explaining to do. :mad:

Or maybe they were innocent and just fixing it for someone and they had better direct the police towards whoever brought them the bike.

that doesnt surprise me one bit

i know some people from there and i know some of that shady stuff that goes on there....you will never catch me there

^^--- See, Tyler knowing MORE shady people.

They don't happen to overlap with the welfare/food stamps scammers you know do they? We could score a double whammy if we nab these folks.

^^--- See, Tyler knowing MORE shady people.

They don't happen to overlap with the welfare/food stamps scammers you know do they? We could score a double whammy if we nab these folks.

nope...theyre friends of a friend (who i dont talk to anymore either)...i dont associate with any of the MJ people anymore, but i did when i was in HS...oh man the stories i could tell about that place....i would personally never shop there

they do know how to party though :lol: ..... we hit up indy supercross races a couple years back and had a massive motel 6 party.... few pro riders swung by acting crazy, rental car almost got driven into the motel room, a shit ton of alcohol was consumed, and many titties were seen

Edited by Steve Butters