Spring Dyno Day?

DTM Brian

Dyno Brian

I had my TLR dyno tuned about 6 years ago, and it was done with the Yoshimura box. Since its been a while I was thinking about having it done, how do you go about doing it since it was done with the Yosh box.

Here is what's been done. Full Yosh exhaust, BMC filter, PAIR valves removed, Ivan's TRE, Baseplate mod, and maybe something else by then.

So what happens at a dyno day? Do I get a run on the machine and that stuff or ??? Do I need a fuel management system to get a tune? Sorry dont know jack about this stuff but I plan on being there.

More or less a time to hang out with eachother, eat food, and look at bikes while you get a few dyno pulls to see what power you have and what your fuel curve looks like. I think a full TUNE has to be scheduled.

I was there in '08, '09, and will be there in 2011 !! :woo:

I'm IN!

Hope it's not 40 degrees at 830am like it was all the other times I went. :lol: Then it's 75 by the time it's 1pm.

I met you in person for the first time at the first dyno day. :D

I met you in person for the first time at the first dyno day. :D

That day was epic..... and that meeting was funny as hell...

Dyno days are great cause you can show off your bike and hang out with people ....

Ben.... we need to get name tags again...so everyone know the name with the face...