Wow!!

hollywood3586

So about a month ago Matt and I purchased an atari. This wasn't an ordinary atari.. It was sealed in the box. It had never been opened. We bought it off this guy for $40. To me it seemed fair because we have about ten of them opened we paid like $15 $20 bucks for. This is a hobby of Matts. Anyway, we had it on eBay and started it out at $0.99, it has been on there for 5 days and jus ended at $560 plus $15.00 for shipping. I'm beside myself right now. I can't believe it went for that much. I just thought I had to share my good news. :D

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=220724893689

Congratulations' date=' but you're going to be pissed in 20 years. LoL..

I don't have an Atari, but nobody is getting my NES.[/quote']

We have like 6 NES.. One of which was in the box, not new,we sold for over a hundred.. Hey if you need any games for it I'm your girl. We have hundreds of games for all systems.. ;)

I have a Bally machine from the dawn of time with a full rack of cartridges...

No clue what it's worth or if anyone would even want one.

edit: Also a pong machine, the type that was hooked up to a tv.

Yeah, I know, tons of them around. A dime a dozen.

We have like 6 NES.. One of which was in the box, not new,we sold for over a hundred.. Hey if you need any games for it I'm your girl. We have hundreds of games for all systems.. ;)

Wow are yo guys preparing for an apocalypse of some sorts.

As far as we know its legit. If that's the case (which it isn't) then bummer.

I'm sure you're a legit seller and wouldn't ever do something like that. The important thing to remember here is that the blond in your avatar is a fabulous. And well worth at least 3 $5 drinks!

Your telling me.. I had a mild stroke as I watched three people in a bidding war. :D shut I thought $150 tops.. I'm glad I was wrong for once..

haha thats fun watching people fight, I once had an old helicopter part that work was throwing away, I asked them if I could keep it and they were like i dont give a shit....alrighty then!.:D

anyways Ithink it was like the plastic on the window or some shit, anyway i ran the number took some pics and posted on ebay for like 20 $ I got almost $700 cha-fuking-ching

Video Game collectors are crazy. I have two friends that collect. They have dedicated rooms in their houses for this stuff. Ceiling to floor, it's pretty amazing.

My friend has the power glove in his collection. Pretty sweet peripheral, it didn't work worth a damn though.

Holly I'd be interested in Excite Bike and Off Road if you have them for the NES.

Video Game collectors are crazy. I have two friends that collect. They have dedicated rooms in their houses for this stuff. Ceiling to floor, it's pretty amazing.

My friend has the power glove in his collection. Pretty sweet peripheral, it didn't work worth a damn though.

Holly I'd be interested in Excite Bike and Off Road if you have them for the NES.

We do when I get one I'll PM you with what we have..