Talk about dirty laundry

Jst2fst

the bacteria isnt the problem with jeans...if he can keep stuff off of them, then theres no problem....i couldnt do that because i get them dirty too much, dirt, mud, whatever else

this proves though that the only reason to wash jeans is if they start to smell or get physically dirty

heard on the radio, that one the owners of a major jean company (i forget which company....wrangler maybe) has 15 pair and he wears them all year and only washes them once a year....he will hang them up in his bathroom next to the shower and the steam and scent from the shower is enough to keep them fresh

the kid who did this study, would put his jeans in the freezer to neutralize odor whenever they got to smelling bad

I wear a pair of jeans for 3 days then wash. Some 4-5. They have no smell to them when they go in wash either. Now if I sweat my ass off, then I wash them after 1 use.

work jeans that i sweat in and stuff, ill wear 3-5 days....casual jeans that i wear when i go out or go to church etc, ill wash once every two-four weeks

casual jeans never have any funk, but my work jeans get pretty bad after a week and need washed for sure

I wear a pair of jeans for 3 days then wash. Some 4-5. They have no smell to them when they go in wash either. Now if I sweat my ass off, then I wash them after 1 use.

I've done the same as well. What I'm saying is the guy probably only wore them for lets say five hours at a time in a lab I'm assuming pretty clean conditions and not much physical labor.

I've done the same as well. What I'm saying is the guy probably only wore them for lets say five hours at a time in a lab I'm assuming pretty clean conditions and not much physical labor.

he says he wore them everywhere he went for the day... so from when he got dressed to whenever he changed for bed... minimum of 20 days per month

freezer and steam will kill a lot of bacteria and deodorize a lot of funk

with jeans...i usually go by the thinking that if they smell clean, they are clean lol

he says he wore them everywhere he went for the day... so from when he got dressed to whenever he changed for bed... minimum of 20 days per month

freezer and steam will kill a lot of bacteria and deodorize a lot of funk

with jeans...i usually go by the thinking that if they smell clean, they are clean lol

Yes, the smell test we all do it. I agree with that part. Just leery about the rest but oh well.