Steelers superbowl bound!!!!

max power

Theres no such thing as a bengals fan...unless they're winning.

a million times rep.

I'm rooting for the packers. Being a Browns fan I should hate the Steelers a lot more than I do but quite frankly I don't care. I HATE HATE HATE the Bengals because I lived in that city for 6 years and the "fans" are the worst I've ever encountered. I'd rather deal with some ghey highlighter towel with a terrible smell than a bunch of ignorant morons whose only chant was ripped off from another team

Wrong! Always will be a Bengals fan even if they suck

if i had a dollar for every time I've heard this then ask the Bengals "fan" and they don't know shit about the team or history or much of anything at all

edit: this is not an attack at you, Bengals "fans" are just a giant pet peeve of mine

Eff the Steelers. The Jets played like shit in the first half, and Rex Ryan knew it; he said as much before heading into the locker room.

The Steelers get every close call and lucky bounce I have EVER seen. It's unbelievable. That said, they played better than the Jets last night.

Go Packers.

I HATE HATE HATE the Bengals because I lived in that city for 6 years and the "fans" are the worst I've ever encountered. I'd rather deal with some ghey highlighter towel with a terrible smell than a bunch of ignorant morons whose only chant was ripped off from another team

this is how i feel living in columbus with all the fuckeye fans....i cannot stand OSU football just because of all the idiots around here

• Upvote 1

this is how i feel living in columbus with all the fuckeye fans....i cannot stand OSU football just because of all the idiots around here

Truth. I don't hate the buckeyes, but I hate some of their fans. I met a girl from fucking Illinois who was obsessed with the buckeyes "because her parents went to Ohio State."

you know what? My parents did a lot of shit I don't agree with. I met said fan at Dayton, where we were both enrolled. She had the balls to say she'd root against UD if they ever played OSU (they have in basketball; obviously not football - although OSU's early non-conference schedule may as well be against teams like Dayton :rolleyes:)

I resisted the urge to punch her in the face - but not by much.

Truth. I don't hate the buckeyes, but I hate some of their fans. I met a girl from fucking Illinois who was obsessed with the buckeyes "because her parents went to Ohio State."

you know what? My parents did a lot of shit I don't agree with. I met said fan at Dayton, where we were both enrolled. She had the balls to say she'd root against UD if they ever played OSU (they have in basketball; obviously not football - although OSU's early non-conference schedule may as well be against teams like Dayton :rolleyes:)

I resisted the urge to punch her in the face - but not by much.

:lol: My friends hate me because of this same thing. I went to Cincinnati but OSU football always has and trumped UC football. I'd always get the well why didn't you goto Ohio State then? I said because I came here for the basketball, that usually shut them up quick