american made jeans

max power

A friend and I were discussing weather anyone was making jeans in the US anymore since the Chinese Levis wear out in record time. He researched and sent me this link.

http://www.texasjeansusa.com/shop_USA_Made.html

Thought some of you might be interested. I might order a pair of the carpenter pants to work in and see how they last compared to the cheap chinese child made Old Navy jeans I've been trashing recently. Prices are about the same.

TXJ-40_GRP.jpg

free shipping with 3 pairs.

Hollister is made here in CA. Although the clothes are some money, they do last a long time! Most my jeans are from there and I work in them and just run around town with them. They haven't shown any wear and tear yet. (about 1-1.5 years old)

Hollister is made here in CA. Although the clothes are some money, they do last a long time! Most my jeans are from there and I work in them and just run around town with them. They haven't shown any wear and tear yet. (about 1-1.5 years old)

:lol:Dude, Hollister originated in Columbus and is owned by A&F. Their clothing is definitely NOT made in California.

They are, in fact, a product of China.

:lol:Dude, Hollister originated in Columbus and is owned by A&F. Their clothing is definitely NOT made in California.

What? It's from Cali?? Hold up, i'm gonna check out a pair right fast.. lol

Most likely it is Indonesia or Phillipines... I used to work at Structure... Everything was from over sees.

ya, they make products comparable to Carhartt without the Carhartt price tag. have a hooded jacket i love. wonder if the students at Pataskala schools can wear C.E. Schmidt or if it is considered racist like Carhartt.

:lol:

I've seen a few brands knockoff Carhartt, and have wondered if the quality is comparable, and if the Carhartt quality is even as good anymore.

It does front a really gay story about the fictional company founder in Wikipedia.

In reality it was created in 2000 with its first store being at Easton.

You know whats gheyer than chinese jeans?

Easton!

ya, they make products comparable to Carhartt without the Carhartt price tag. have a hooded jacket i love. wonder if the students at Pataskala schools can wear C.E. Schmidt or if it is considered racist like Carhartt.

idk where you people keep coming up with this...i just checked with my girls bro who is a senior out there and he says they are allowed wearing carhartt

Thanks' date=' but Lyns gave it to me. It is one of the many on her "ShopLess:HappyMore" website. The links on the right go to many "made in usa" companies.

[url']http://shopless.marshmallowheaddesign.com/

Cool, cool. I have you/her some rep btw. lol