Rep. Dennis Kucinich sues cafeteria over olive pit in sandwich

obesityrules

the only way it could have caused 150k in dental damage is if it was an exploding olive.

loss of enjoyment bro, umad?

how can he enjoy his sammiches if they gots olive pits in them?

he will have nightmares and pass out any time he tries to eat a sandwich in the future.

hes so full of shit though..."multiple proceedures" to fix it...what happened? a chipped tooth? 150k is BS

that and he did not have to pay for his dental/medical treatment, we did. its not like he is going to take that 150k and give it back to the government for covering his medical bills.

i think 5k would be reasonable compensation for his time and inconvenience ...and i doubt the government paid for it, im assuming gov employees still use private insurance like aetna or something...in which case, the insurance company ate the loss (i could be wrong though, i dont actually know how that works)

I bet they are "self insured" and he signed a subrogation letter. His argument will be that the restaurant should pay for the dental work not the american people

^--- This, given Kucinich's ideologies, I'd guess this is the case. Congrats on winning the "word nerd of the day" award too, for subrogation. I haven't heard that in awhile, and last time I did, it was scary.

Edited by JRMMiii

^--- This, given Kucinich's ideologies, I'd put guess this is the case. Congrats on winning the "word nerd of the day" award too, for subrogation. I haven't heard that in awhile, and last time I did, it was scary.

I would like to thank Jesus, the Lord Jesus, My Baby Mama and God for giving me the strength, inspiration and motivation to win this award

• Upvote 1

i'm suing OR for mental anguish due to a vast array of destestable threads by it's constituents

ORDN is a safe harbor, it can not be held responsible for the riff raff that hangs out here. Pick the one with the bike you like the most and go after them. I am sure if you look they have had more than one undesirable post.