We need 10,000 more strippers ASAP !!!

JonS

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/27/strippers-nfl-strip-club-green-bay-packers-pittsburg-steelers-strip-club-gentlemens-club-arlington-dallas-fort-worth-showtime-cabaret/

It's stripper 911 down in Arlington, TX -- XXX clubs surrounding Cowboys Stadium are expecting so many patrons on Super Bowl weekend ... they're on the hunt for an additional 10,000 girls.

John Walsh -- the guy who runs Showtime Cabaret -- tells TMZ, his fine establishment employs 50 lovely ladies ... but he's in the market for another 100-120 lap dancers to get down for the big weekend -- STAT!

Walsh says all told ... the 60 clubs in Dallas' 30 Mile Zone need an additional 10,000 strippers.

Arlington city officials expect to host 300,000 visitors that weekend -- which puts the tourist to stripper ratio at around 30:1 ... not too shabby.

Just walk in and say you ride a motorcycle and see how many you get then.... :lol:

just bring in your helmet and set it on the table next to you....works even better since you aren't verbally bragging :D

Just walk in and say you ride a motorcycle and see how many you get then.... :lol:

With a 94 Katana that administers random electric shocks and requires it's own tool van, I'd venture to say the same amount you'd get if you didn't have a bike. :)

• Upvote 1

With a 94 Katana that administers random electric shocks and requires it's own tool van, I'd venture to say the same amount you'd get if you didn't have a bike. :)

Now why you gotta be a ball buster yet again? Did I strike a nerve cause I hold my own.