Fighting deer and a poacher

Gump

If the date is right he is breaking the law anyways shot gun ended awhile ago?

Actually looks like an in-line muzzleloader during Ohio's special deer season, but still hunting without permission. I don't have land but sure as hell wouldn't want people hunting on it without permission. :nono:

My dad has this problem too. People showing up on his land without permission. They usually blame it on that they were following their dogs or they didn't know. The sound of a shotgun loading usually makes them reconsider where they are at.

Although he did have a couple guys ask if they could go check to see if a deer they shot (bow) had wandered up there. He had no problem since they asked. They even told they'd pay him and give him some deer if he'd let them hunt their next year. Dad can't turn down venison. :)

Most think u have to actually kill something or be spotlighting but trespassing while hunting equals poaching. Big fines.

Had to go to court over a group of guys trespassing. They never mentioned poaching. The charges were trespassing and hunting without land owners permission. Hence why I didnt think it would be poaching :dunno:

Had to go to court over a group of guys trespassing. They never mentioned poaching. The charges were trespassing and hunting without land owners permission. Hence why I didnt think it would be poaching :dunno:

It's what the game warden told me. Maybe because they loose their guns and the fine is a crazy amount? Warden said the cops don't know crap about his laws?

I had a repeat offender on camera, on video and the cops still didn't want to do anything. I had caught them 5 days earlier. Warden was busy.

Edited by Gump

It's what the game warden told me. Maybe because they loose their guns and the fine is a crazy amount? Warden said the cops don't know crap about his laws?

I had a repeat offender on camera, on video and the cops still didn't want to do anything. I had caught them 5 days earlier. Warden was busy.

Yeah, local LEO's dont know a whole lot about ODNR laws unless they are hunters. It was the game warden that was pressing charges in my case. They lost their hunting priveleges for life, not sure about their firearms.

KILL THEM ALL!!! I hope hunters chase these little bastards wherever they want! If you don't have fences around your land then its fair game! Deer kill more riders every year and it has to stop. Plus they eat my garden every year and for once i'd like to have a full harvest and not just peices the deer left behind. SHOOT AWAY!

KILL THEM ALL!!! I hope hunters chase these little bastards wherever they want! If you don't have fences around your land then its fair game! Deer kill more riders every year and it has to stop. Plus they eat my garden every year and for once i'd like to have a full harvest and not just peices the deer left behind. SHOOT AWAY!

You're an cityidiot if you're being serious.

• Upvote 1

Fences around your land? Yeah, you're a dumbass

• Upvote 1