MSF Clas Registration is now open.

buxnut

So I called the BMV and they said it would be like $30 if I did both at the same time and $50 if I did the endorsement addition like 2 weeks later so it looks like I'm gonna be hopping for a walk in seat in an early class lol

You do realize you must be registered for A class to be a "walk in" in any class?

You do realize you must be registered for A class to be a "walk in" in any class?

yeah, im registered for the april 6th class

At 21 I had already been drinking in bars for... about 3 years!

same here, i just dont shave for a week and there are no questions asked, in fact im usually the only one NOT carded while all my friends who are actually over 21 get carded every time lmao

same here, i just dont shave for a week and there are no questions asked, in fact im usually the only one NOT carded while all my friends who are actually over 21 get carded every time lmao

see, i wish i could do that but i just can not grow a beard. i can not shave for three weeks and i still look like im 17 lol

Walk-in Policy (State Sponsors Only)

Private Provider: Contact Your Private Provider for their policy Any scheduled student not present at the start time has forfeited their seat in the class, as well as their tuition. Once the lottery for walk-ins has begun, the class is closed to any students. The only priority walk-in students are minors, and minors are given first choice for open seats over adult walk-ins. Any walk-in student whom is registered for a later class may also attempt the lottery.

If a student registered for a later class gets in through the lottery, the required paperwork for the class that has yet to happen must be presented to show proof of payment. Any student whom has missed a class and is getting in to a class through the walk-in process must pay again. MO encourages walk-in students to sit in the class with the possibility of a no-show on the first morning off the range exercises. The walk-in process does not guarantee a student getting into a class.

From the MSF website.