Season Premiere of TOP SHOT On Now

chevysoldier

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true, maybe i should have said pulling for, not betting on.......not much is known yet about the other shooters, but Maggie with 3 gun and country boy, just cuz he is a country boy and has been feeding the family

I figured as to why you'd choose them and I'd agree with it. But I don't know enough about the rest, That one guy is just a golfer. Curious as to what he brings to the table.

Glad to see the dumbass go right off the bat... HAHA you cocky bastard... Didnt hit shit on his final challenge (he did but not enough)... The quiet guy that does not say a word hits 5 of 6... :D

Shit cracks me up. These guys (and gals) are the top in their field of expertiece with their weapons. Hell you give me a bone stock G.I. edition 1911 and billiards balls on a post, I could not hit them all no matter how much ammo I had. Put me out there with my 1911 that I know well inside and out and it (might) be a different story! :D

The cocky shit that got sent home... Running on chris because he is supposed to be good and he did not hit anything. Chris should of turned around at the end and said "I just wanted the 2K bass pro card". :D

Edited by Beegreenstrings

Glad to see the dumbass go right off the bat... HAHA you cocky bastard... Didnt hit shit on his final challenge (he did but not enough)... The quiet guy that does not say a word hits 5 of 6... :D

Shit cracks me up. These guys (and gals) are the top in their field of expertiece with their weapons. Hell you give me a bone stock G.I. edition 1911 and billiards balls on a post, I could not hit them all no matter how much ammo I had. Put me out there with my 1911 that I know well inside and out and it (might) be a different story! :D

The cocky shit that got sent home... Running on chris because he is supposed to be good and he did not hit anything. Chris should of turned around at the end and said "I just wanted the 2K bass pro card". :D

I was glad he went too. Way too cocky.

How about the one guys shot when voting? Perfect shot :eek:

That was sweet.

Next episode is on now. This is where they shoot at each other with paintballs. 20mins in...

It's recording on TiVo right now. I was busy cleaning my gun, and the wife was watching something else anyway. 3 of the 4 tuners of my TiVo's were recording, and 2 were gun related. I think I've caught the bug!