Nuclear boyz autocross

gen3flygirl

Saw an ad for this the other day figured people might be interested. It is at the Nationwide arena downtown.

Saturday, February 12 at 7:30 p.m. Nuclear Cowboyz Freestyle Chaos℠ ignites the Most Explosive “Show Down” Ever Seen in Freestyle Motocross! Nuclear Cowboyz Freestyle Chaos is the legend of two powerful freestyle motocross tribes, the Soldiers of Havoc and the Metal Mulisha™, whose survival in their post-apocalyptic world is told through gravity defying and fearless freestyle aerial feats. The Nuclear Cowboyz mayhem and chaos is literally set in extreme non-stop motion when the tribes are challenged by a dark underworld that begins the ultimate battle for world supremacy.

The Nuclear Cowboyz Freestyle Chaos tour has the greatest cast of freestyle motocross riders ever assembled, including Adam Jones, Ronnie Faisst, Mike Mason, and Taka Higashino. In addition to these world renowned freestyle motocross riders, trials riders Geoff Aaron and Keith Wineland, along with quad riders Derek Guetter and Colten Moore, take their apocalyptic power to the massive ramps, conveying the action-packed narrative through choreographed, synchronized awe-inspiring tricks and the Nuclear Cowgirlz℠ dancers.

Tickets are $27 & $42 (Gold Circle seats) in advance...+$2 day of show Kids tickets start at just $12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANNgBmmbwbc

http://www.nationwidearena.com/schedule/event_info.php?id=1226

Jr. (10 years old) saw an ad for this when we were watching the Supercross season preview, and immediately went into "can we go dad? can we go dad? can we go dad? can we go dad?" mode.

We're going...

We're going to the Supercross race in Indy next month, also. One of these days I need to get him a little 80 or something. Some day. The egg donor wouldn't be happy, but the paperwork's all signed, so I don't really care. :D

BTW, it's "freestyle MOTOcross" , not autocross. ;)

Hope you have your tickets because this is already sold out, i bought mine last week and from what i was told all Gold Tickets were sold. My buddy tried to buy some last night at the ticket office and they told him it was sold out. Will also be at Indy for the supercross again this year. GREAT TIME i would recomend it to anyone that is into Motorcross!!

Hope you have your tickets because this is already sold out, i bought mine last week and from what i was told all Gold Tickets were sold. My buddy tried to buy some last night at the ticket office and they told him it was sold out. Will also be at Indy for the supercross again this year. GREAT TIME i would recomend it to anyone that is into Motorcross!!

Already have my tickets for both events.

Just checked Ticketmaster, seats available for both events as of 0950... :confused:

I'm headed there. It sounds kinda cheesy, but everyone keeps saying it's worth seeing.

I just hope that it's not too racy for a 10 y/o and that they keep their language in check.

Edited by jblosser

I went there with ultra-low expectations and it was better than I though it would be. The sick part is any one of those guys would have gold medaled in a freestyle competition two years ago. Now they just throw down endless combo backflips at a rate that seems tiring without even coming close to screwing up. I really dug the side-by-side, three-wide and even the four-wide jump at the end. How bad-ass would it be to just straight hit one of those ramps with a dude backflipping next to you?