Shooting at Easton, my wife's up there at work

chevysoldier

Guns are bad, mmmmkay. They shoot people. :nono:

Seriously though, I was up near there earlier today, and contemplated stopping in where she works, but we went to the Aquarium store instead.

I've been goggling it, seems someone was shot in the head. Although many details aren't gonna be out yet. I asked her if our CPD K9 buddy was up there. lol

10tv reports: http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2011/02/12/story-columbus-easton-shooting.html?sid=102

My wife just called me and said she was able to get out of the area and is on her way home. Thank goodness.

Edited by chevysoldier

Ban all guns! :lol:

Glad your wife had no issues Chevy and she is good to go tonight. Let us know what you find out what happened!

As far as banning guns, please refer to my sig Nick! :)

I told her to get on here to say what she knows.

And regardless if a 14 y.o. is a banger or bystander, a dead 14 y.o. is sad and unfortunate.

Agreed. Death is never a good thing.

Chevy you know I was joking with the ban guns comment right? I put the laughing emoticon so you'd know that. I'm sooo for guns it's disgusting. :D I love to shoot shit, and I'd love to have one if my life was threatened out on the street. In order to fight crime we need to level the playing field and put weapons in the good citizens hands. They won't want to attack us anymore if they know we are going to shoot them. Fuck bastards out to hurt innocent people.

Chevy you know I was joking with the ban guns comment right? I put the laughing emoticon so you'd know that. I'm sooo for guns it's disgusting. :D I love to shoot shit, and I'd love to have one if my life was threatened out on the street. In order to fight crime we need to level the playing field and put weapons in the good citizens hands. They won't want to attack us anymore if they know we are going to shoot them. Fuck bastards out to hurt innocent people.

lol, I know you were. I was just joking back! That's why I put the smilie. :)

This is what I know....outside of HHgregg and across Easton Loop Rd beside Scmick's was a shooting in the parking lot. About 150ish teenage kids ran from that parking lot across ours to the parking lot at McDonald's where a few more fights broke out. there were a lot of Columbus Police cars a few ambulances and 2 helicopters circling the area. When I left at 9:15ish the area around where the shooting took place was taped off and there were still a bunch of police cars. If you want more details check out all the news channels tonight. also that part of easton and a lot of those teens around the area re know for gang related crimes.

and people wonder why I wante dout of the 270 loop... crack hole! The entire place!

I said the exact same thing today. :lol:

Insurance is much cheaper with an address outside of 270. True story!

This is what I know....outside of HHgregg and across Easton Loop Rd beside Scmick's was a shooting in the parking lot. About 150ish teenage kids ran from that parking lot across ours to the parking lot at McDonald's where a few more fights broke out.

150 teenagers? fuck that mess!!!