Shooting at Easton, my wife's up there at work

chevysoldier

I had the oppurtunity to get 80 points as a group of them arrogantly crossed the street.

Ive been contemplating carrying some sort of boomstick in the trunk for just such occasions.

Or this.

TrunkMonkey.jpg

• Upvote 1

Last Saturday we had a good 20ish come into the store...

That is probably the main reason Northland shopping mall closed. Groups of 20-30 kids would go in a store and all grab stuff at the same time and run. Back then there was about zero anyone could do against a juvenile, other than wait for them to turn 18.

Trunk monkey for the win! I love the one where the monkey throws the bad guys body over the bridge. And I don't want to know why Beiber gives you a boner...

Im a fan of purdy mouths.

Tell Jamie i said Hey. :D

They should have never tore down city center and northland,,,,,,,now all the thugs go Easton!

lol. My grandparents used to take me to City Center when I was real young. My only memory was this little electric police car I used to ride around the store. That thing was the shit!

you think easton is bad just wait till they make weston that close to the hilltop and the bottems. wtf. my sons mother works up at easton the sad thing is that alot of what happens at easton isnt aloud to make the news because les wexner will not let them talk about it. I grew up in Pataskala love it there mmm now I want some caps pizza...

15 year old Andrake D. Kelley was involved in a dispute at the Apple Store. The argument was taken outside and the he was shot in the head a few blocks away at the Diamond Cellar. The suspect fled the scene. Police say no arrests have been made but they are questioning someone of interest.

15 year old Andrake D. Kelley was involved in a dispute at the Apple Store. The argument was taken outside and the he was shot in the head a few blocks away at the Diamond Cellar. The suspect fled the scene. Police say no arrests have been made but they are questioning someone of interest.

wow thats right next to my ex wifes place of work. Alot of people get jacked coming out of the apple store. thugs want Ipad's to.

wow thats right next to my ex wifes place of work. Alot of people get jacked coming out of the apple store. thugs want Ipad's to.

You can have my iPad.... I keep it ....right........back.............here.

• Upvote 1