Anyone need a good generator for cheap?

Dubguy85

Just in case anyone is reading this and really looking at it... Read my write up on Wera. I have 1 of these and might just get a second because of the 20% off. If you have any questions from someone who uses this generator all day everyday for 5 days at a time straight, as in not turned off at night, not turned off during the day when we are at the track or working on a car, just ask.

This is stupid cheap, and TSC has never even had them this cheap. Actually F it I m going to order another one or see if the local has one with the 20% off. You can never have too many generators. I just got mine back from my parents house last weekend, if you want to see one work, I have it in Cbus. Or hear it run, its that quiet.

As many thumbs up as I can give it.!

Wheel kit is 40 at TSC too. I don't have one because honestly, it aint that heavy. My 5500 is and we got the wheel kit on that, but this one isn't bad.

You will not be disappointed on this. I m going to order another this week too. Leave one at my parents and one here.

I was able to purchase one yesterday on-line. After taxes, the total was $259.

Wife picked it up in Macedonia. I did not unbox it yet, but the whole package is about the size or a microwave and seemed kinda light and easy to unload.

If I make time today, I will unbox it.