2006 Jeep Commander 65th Anniv. Edition

r6allstar

Been kicking around the idea of selling this to buy a truck. So I figured I would throw it out to see if there is any interest. Some details:

2006 Jeep Commander

Cons: My fiance backed into a van back in December and cracked the bumper and broke the tail-light. I will have the tail-light fixed before it is sold though. Crack isn't really noticeable enough to warrant fixing at this time.

Otherwise it is in great shape and has been great for me. If it doesnt sell, it doesnt sell.

$16,000

Tough to find a V8 Commander with this much done to it and these options for anywhere close to this price.

Edited by r6allstar

I just noticed.

You say your lady backed it into a van.

And the Jeep has reverse sensors.

Wat.

On the side note, very sharp Jeep!

Yeah... do you think I asked that question to her as well when I got that phone call? lol

If you see the pictures, the sensors were pretty covered with salt from the roads at the time.. Which was my fault I am sure :)

it must be a jeep thing and i don't understand but how is a coil spacer classified as a suspension lift more like a body lift. It looks good especially like the wheels.

Yea I agree, it is just how they classify it since technically there are no real body mounts, unlike a Wrangler. IMO, it is a body lift as well since the springs weren't replace. BUT on the good side, the lift didn't affect the smooth factory ride nor did it affect any of the drive-train angles which cause unnecessary wear which I loved :D

As an update, the tail-light is ordered and being replaced this week. Oil and filter was just changed (synthetic as always) and I am planning on detailing it this week.