Police Investigate Chicken McNugget, Road Rage Assault

Casper

I used to eat at the Mcd's when I went to GLH. I can't think of a single day police in Gahanna didn't have to respond to an issue at the McDs' or BK near the Kmart. The most famous was the mayor being punched by a high school student at the BK. :lol: I think they limit the students who can leave school for lunch now.

Maybe a little "fuck you", but no reason to just up and punch the window. :nono: + :lol: @ story. There probably is more though like swing'r said.

It probably had nothing to do with a nugget, probably a good example of some

punk ass kids messin with the wrong person and not expecting the outcome :cry:,

made up the story to explain to their parents why someone broke their mom's car window. :rolleyes:

Total bullshit story. How many people can say they didn't know what to expect when they bit into a McNugget.

Um... He was surprised that it wasn't good? People go there because it is the same as it was last time....

When I was in 6th grade (41 yo now) my friend and I rode our bikes to campus from Worthington. We were having lunch in the 2 story McDs on campus when I thought I could throw a pickle in one of the hanging plants from the 2nd story. Well, I missed and it fell on some guys table below. He came up and asked who threw it. My friend ratted me out and the dude punched me in the face.

I cried like a bish, (well, a 11 year old one). I have to throw this out there, too. There were 2 CPDs sitting 10 ft from us and they did nothing. They probably thought I deserved it and had a good chuckle.

My point is how times have changed. First, I would NEVER let my 6th grader ride a bike to campus and second, shit like this has always happened, and still happens all time. You just always get to hear about it now because of our over-saturated media world.

Edited by jgetz524
  • Upvote 1

My point is how times have changed. First, I would NEVER let my 6th grader ride a bike to campus and second, shit like this has always happened, and still happens all time. You just always get to hear about it now because of our over-saturated media world.

Good Point. :)

I tested the theory in Springfield today. Threw a whole chicken leg at a guy, next thing there were six more asking where there's was. :rolleyes: Maybe the guy in Gahanna wanted a whole order of nuggets, not just a half eaten one?;)

When I was in 6th grade (41 yo now) my friend and I rode our bikes to campus from Worthington. We were having lunch in the 2 story McDs on campus when I thought I could throw a pickle in one of the hanging plants from the 2nd story. Well, I missed and it fell on some guys table below. He came up and asked who threw it. My friend ratted me out and the dude punched me in the face.

I cried like a bish, (well, a 11 year old one). I have to throw this out there, too. There were 2 CPDs sitting 10 ft from us and they did nothing. They probably thought I deserved it and had a good chuckle.

Truth.